Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Can't find the recipe for tumbling grit in stonemason table. Can't make a necklace copy...

edit: you need blue+ stonemason belt for the recipe to pop up. but the belt item doesn't say this...

unknown.png

Edited by harry

Being a Dirge Duelist with a rapier and pistol in hand.
Using caltrops from stealth and then trying to LMB your opponent bugs you into the stealth tray, letting you continue LMBing while having the stealth tray up., but you cant break out of it without popping, for example, cheap shots to get stunned.

Just now, coolster50 said:
  • Can't use all spots in the trade window. Throws a full error, even thought there are 6 more available spots unknown.png
  • Can't make factory copies of Runic Weapons
  • Can't put Weapon Weights into Runic Weapons
  • Can't put Weapon Weights into Woodworking Weapons
  • There's no wildcard mouseover for Esoteric Sigils
  • The arrowhead Bundle on Advance Arrows are not shown as a Wildcard Slotunknown.png
  • Arrowhead Bundle lists 5 arrowhead types, but Quivers list 7 unique outputs. wtb poison and disease arrowsunknown.pngunknown.png
  • Can't craft weighted Sickles
  • You can't right-click equip items right after they've been bought from a vendor. You have to close and re-open your inventory before you can right-click equip
  • You don't earn any xp from destroying Hunger Shards
  • You can't use Bruised Apples to make Roasted Bruised Apples
  • You can't craft juices. I want my carrot juice back!
  • Only one of my mounts are showing under Mount Transmogsunknown.png
  • Missing spaces for Bruised Apple, Sweet Pepper, Mild Pepper, and Hot Pepper unknown.png
    • Also, wtb Prickly Pears
  • Items in the Vault don't auto-sort when filtering by weapons, armor, or purchases. They'll appear at the bottom of the list until something is removed, then sort to their correct spot
  • If you use lmb to deselect the chat you put yourself into combat. very annoying when you're typing while riding on a mount
  • Hiding the debug info reverts every time you change zones, characters, etc.
  • /emote and /emote list only works in General chat. Should only work in Me chat. (Or it should output to Me)
  • Players from other guilds can't use Keep gates in EKs
  • Gold Dragon Stature relic doesn't give a buff when you interact with it
  • Backer Fief parcel is the same parcel as Backer City. (City has more tokens, though)
  • Homestead Parcel has 1 token. You need homestead parcels to make Woodland Hills and Grove parcels. Neither of those parcels have tokens. You lose tokens when upgrading from the Homestead Parcel.
  • Still near impossible to close walls using EK wall pieces. They need to be standardize to be a multiple of the grid size
  • Pressing G in the building placement editor doesn't show the grid
  • Noble Guild Hall has wood for windows.
  • Fae glide animation sometimes plays the falling animation insteadCrowfall_Screenshot_2021.05.02_-_02.02.0

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

When I tried to enter a new Infected world on TEST with a character, the UI for Hungerdome was still up showing me as part of a group, although I had not been in that group or played hungerdome on TEST in weeks. So when I'm trying to enter an Infected world, I would first be asked if I wanted to leave the murder of crows.

I could leave without issue and go into infected with this character after confirming.

Screenshot_2021-05-07.jpg?width=1440&hei

Edited by Thon

Had an issue yesterday where I couldn't interact with the sign post to build the barracks. Also saw that others had this issue. I logged in today and I could now interact with the sign, not sure what happened.