Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Faction selection

I can understand trying to make faction more equally distributed but the current automatic selection kills it for my cousin and I. We wanted to try this game together but we can't since we ended up in different faction.

Making the selection automatic isn't a good solution but I understand why it is being tested.

I would suggest something that would keep a ratio between factions instead but letting players/guild select a faction.

Faction with the highest population can't not be picked if it has more than X%/whatever is being coded population than the second most.

Same logic applied for second faction vs third.

Not perfect either but I think it will be less troublesome for people within a guild/group of friends to play together.

13 minutes ago, Dranon said:

I can understand trying to make faction more equally distributed but the current automatic selection kills it for my cousin and I. We wanted to try this game together but we can't since we ended up in different faction.

Making the selection automatic isn't a good solution but I understand why it is being tested.

I would suggest something that would keep a ratio between factions instead but letting players/guild select a faction.

Faction with the highest population can't not be picked if it has more than X%/whatever is being coded population than the second most.

Same logic applied for second faction vs third.

Not perfect either but I think it will be less troublesome for people within a guild/group of friends to play together.

You can change faction in the temple. There are flags next to the tree of life, click on one to switch factions.

I Agree but i don't know what they can do to make it work without be unbalanced. This way prevent like one faction be with 50% more peoples them others. Maybe one queue system?

If you are in a guild, the guild leader picks the faction for all guild members. If you can't or won't join a guild, you can pick your faction by clicking on a faction banner near the Tree of Life in a temple.

Mac