Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so restricted

I feel so restricted, like I cant move freely. I also am lost. A soon as i log in, im in a huge building area and i dont want to waste an hour trying to find my way out in order to start playing. I dont like how i have to look at the back my my toon and cannot hoover a little above him, you have it set and cant change it. Not a good game for me and ive played them all.

19 minutes ago, scripteaze said:

I feel so restricted, like I cant move freely. I also am lost. A soon as i log in, im in a huge building area and i dont want to waste an hour trying to find my way out in order to start playing. I dont like how i have to look at the back my my toon and cannot hoover a little above him, you have it set and cant change it. Not a good game for me and ive played them all.

Sounds like you started in the "Player Worlds" band? For the new player tutorial, choose the "Starter Worlds" -> "God's Reach" when doing world select at the lobby. Also, have a look through the UI settings and see if there are available settings to improve your experience. There are options for auto closing windows on movement, mouse look controls, etc. that might help. Best of luck.