Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Play Crowfall with us - JOIN THE SUN FACTION!

Posted (edited)

Anyone that played during "The Wild Hunt" era of Crowfall will likely remember this playstyle fondly. Now that I have more time to dedicate to Crowfall I plan on bringing it back. Having a strong and loosely organized faction should help onboard new player and give them a bit of purpose and refuge in the Dregs.

I'd be lying if I said I was doing it to help new players entirely. Playing as a faction in a guild vs. guild game is just fun. 

Join the Sun Faction Discord! https://discord.gg/mvnq2XS

Edited by ZYBAK

IMO, faction based PvP is still the best MMORPG PvP (3 faction specifically).  I know that people love their GvG and would argue otherwise--that's cool too.  However, faction PvP offers a wider range of play style and commitment, from the learner, to the casual, to the dedicated, and facilitates more opportunities for new social interaction and cooperation. It isn't perfect, but in the last 20 years a 3 faction system, as a way to organize PvP in an MMORPG for the benefit of the largest amount of players, has yet to be outdone by any other system.  

“... [T]he pure light of chivalry... distinguishes the noble from the base, the gentle knight from the churl and the savage;... rates our life far, far beneath the pitch of our honour, raises us victorious over pain, toil, and suffering, and teaches us to fear no evil but disgrace.” --Walter Scott

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, Baomaug said:

IMO, faction based PvP is still the best MMORPG PvP (3 faction specifically).  I know that people love their GvG and would argue otherwise--that's cool too.  However, faction PvP offers a wider range of play style and commitment, from the learner, to the casual, to the dedicated, and facilitates more opportunities for new social interaction and cooperation. It isn't perfect, but in the last 20 years a 3 faction system, as a way to organize PvP in an MMORPG for the benefit of the largest amount of players, has yet to be outdone by any other system.  

The best part is you can't be invited to join a guild, put in work for them, donate to them, then get randomly kicked because you're autistic (even if they refuse to admit that's why).

yoooo ZYBAK!!!

man! Awesome you are in this game! I have a question, do you intend to make this work in USA and EU?

I ask, cause I've just backed the game after 2 days of test and I am frigging loving this. Totally immersed. my EXACT cup of tea. I think I am the target audience for this hahah.

aaaaaaaanyways... do you know someone in the EU I could contact for this?

You helped me win a LOT back in wildstar back then. A shame what happened to that game.

cheers man! keep it up!