Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stoneborn Blacksmith - some questions

So I am a new player and what I've managed to learn is that the most important thing in crafting is to max out stat responsible for given craft experimentation points gain. For blacksmithing its strength.

My question is if making a dwarf (with bonus to blacksmith) cleric (damage spec) is viable if I'd like him to be a blacksmith? I know champion is probably most optimal but will the str based cleric playable?

If you're not trying to min/max, then any race and class will do. Cleric is an Intellect-based class, so you might have a harder time reaching Strength Cap. The secondary stat for Blacksmithing is Intellect, so you might be alright.

If you do want to min/max, then High-Elf Knight or Guinecean Knight are better because they get an extra necklace and ring slot, respectively, which you can use to lower the experimentation or assembly difficulties farther than other races, making it easier to make higher quality items.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

So the race passive bonus dont matter in a long run? Also is it true for all crafting professions (i mean Guinecean and High Elf being best races)? Most crafts require either str, dex or int and they both seem to have access to classes with strong bonuses towards those.

mind explaining me the diffrence between neck and ring? since High Elf is op for 2 professions on one character that might be the case only right?