Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last tournaments clearly show huge problems:

1) You can farm in save places ignoring the fights and then get epic gear. If lucky - get lego gear also ignoring the fight. Then you can hide until closing circle.

2) Bunker setups which are fully based on a final circle fight have advantages. Plus RNG (aka random).

3) Balance issues force you to make archetypes. But if ppl are allowed to make special setups - you will notice much more issues.

4) Soft playing and priority targets (ally, guild mates can do this) such a $@*!&# gameplay which is a violation of the rules, but difficult to prove.

If your HD goal was to allow to win even my grandmother who used nokia for ages, and all of this intended - ignore this topic.

I can understand what any game have a community and game based on a community and most of this community is a casual average players (which is needed project success) who also wanna win sometimes but watching how semipassive team staying for 10 mins inside the wall, avoid the fight and then they win coz get lucky on a final circle is not a fun.

My goal: give advantages to a team who are active during the HD. Without force teams to fight it does not become a honest game mode.

Activity can be:

1) Most kills

2) Most damage dealing (single player or summary of a team)

3) Most healing numbers (single player or summary of a team)

4) Most damage taken (single player or summary of a team)

something else, for example, destroying full team

p1, p2, p3, p4 calculated at the end of autumn and give 5% less damage from a hunger, can stack. in this case I think surviving in the final circle could be more viable for an activity.

Achievements can be:

1) First griphon kill

2) First castle capture (central)

3) First full lego gear (armor, weapons only)

4) Holding castle respawn

something else noticable as an achievement.

every single achievement give for a team permanent buff (or 15 mins buff). Buffs like this:

1) 500 hp

2) 2% crit chance

3) 5% crit damage

4) 5% healing bonus

etc

what do you think?

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

an existing fix on other games is to give point based on kill + elimination position and not only on elimination position.

Exemple :
+2 point per kill
-1 point per death
+10 point per team elimination
+100 for first place
+60 for second place
+40 for third

And ECS match in 3 games.

13 hours ago, Aedius said:

an existing fix on other games is to give point based on kill + elimination position and not only on elimination position.

Exemple :
+2 point per kill
-1 point per death
+10 point per team elimination
+100 for first place
+60 for second place
+40 for third

And ECS match in 3 games.

nice idea but I am talking about overall HD and his future, not a classic battleground or failed first ECS.

if your suggestion about ECS tournament, well, I am not allowed here and does not care actually 😃 but I care a bit about future of this game mode and motivation to participate in this if there will be some ingame presents.

any tournament modes should be based on the activity and how you team participate in this activity. hiding somethere with a full bunker setup can be called as a tactic but should not counted as a win with better chance on the final circle just coz have more aoe CC and pushes.

the circle RNG is the main problem in mechanic and at the same time it is the main game specific unique thing.

overall HD is not ready for being any E-sport specific. too many issues. too many disbalances. too many bugs.

Discord makkon#8550

36 minutes ago, makkon said:

nice idea but I am talking about overall HD and his future, not a classic battleground or failed first ECS.

It works for centuries in quidditch, you get an insame amount of point, but you still can fail if you are bad enough before the end.

Give a buff based on goals you done for example 1% dmg/healing bonus per unique kill for your whole team, leave the circle open at 30 meters for like 5 minutes before closing all the way.

This promotes early agression over hiding and farming for vendors aswell as allowing early agression groups to be able to compete with gear disadavantage (Since it be harder to get lego gear if ur killing when castle opens up)

leaving circle open for 5 min before it fully closes allows the groups to get kills and finish thing naturally over RNG of hunger dmg.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

19 hours ago, makkon said:

Last tournaments clearly show huge problems:

1) You can farm in save places ignoring the fights and then get epic gear. If lucky - get lego gear also ignoring the fight. Then you can hide until closing circle.

2) Bunker setups which are fully based on a final circle fight have advantages. Plus RNG (aka random).

3) Balance issues force you to make archetypes. But if ppl are allowed to make special setups - you will notice much more issues.

4) Soft playing and priority targets (ally, guild mates can do this) such a $@*!&# gameplay which is a violation of the rules, but difficult to prove.

If your HD goal was to allow to win even my grandmother who used nokia for ages, and all of this intended - ignore this topic.

These issues were brought up by testers before it even launched. It must be as intended since they were told ahead of time what would happen.

Just now, mystafyi said:

These issues were brought up by testers before it even launched. It must be as intended since they were told ahead of time what would happen.

Probaly put it in the too hard basket and ignored it and hoped it go away just like the issue of no territory system in the dregs they realy like dodging those questions there 😛 -.-

Veeshan Midst of UXA

8 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Probaly put it in the too hard basket and ignored it and hoped it go away just like the issue of no territory system in the dregs they realy like dodging those questions there 😛 -.-

Ah yes, that elusive Thone War. It went the way of the dodo and passive training replacement. 

1 hour ago, Aedius said:

It works for centuries in quidditch, you get an insame amount of point, but you still can fail if you are bad enough before the end.

how you can bad at the end with 70 pdm, -50% debuffs, stamina drain, constant aoe knockdowns and stuns and tons of damage aoe and aoe heals?

warden + fury/arbiter + frostguard + secutor/arbiter + paladin = RNG circle. all other setups could do anything they want during the match but unable to do some competitive gameplay at the circle.

29 of 40 ppl in the final circle is a joke.

Discord makkon#8550

1 hour ago, veeshan said:

Give a buff based on goals you done for example 1% dmg/healing bonus per unique kill for your whole team, leave the circle open at 30 meters for like 5 minutes before closing all the way.

this is not enough. hunger eat those who can't fight in the final circle which mean you should kill all teams before circle or lose coz they are mostly hiding somethere.

my mind can't get such things. i participated in HD only for a blood.

Discord makkon#8550

20 minutes ago, makkon said:

how you can bad at the end with 70 pdm, -50% debuffs, stamina drain, constant aoe knockdowns and stuns and tons of damage aoe and aoe heals?

warden + fury/arbiter + frostguard + secutor/arbiter + paladin = RNG circle. all other setups could do anything they want during the match but unable to do some competitive gameplay at the circle.

29 of 40 ppl in the final circle is a joke.

I think there should be a hunger timer that ticks up and only goes lower with player kills. If you dont get enough kills you simply wont make it to the end. Timer speed during seasons and values could be adjusted for balance. 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, makkon said:

this is not enough. hunger eat those who can't fight in the final circle which mean you should kill all teams before circle or lose coz they are mostly hiding somethere.

my mind can't get such things. i participated in HD only for a blood.

hency why hunger should stop at 30m radius for like 5 mins before closing all the way to allow time for game to resolve itself,

you could also make it reduce hunger dmg with the buff if u realy want to aswell this promote reason to kills aswell so u can out live people who played passivly at end with hunger closing

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

13 minutes ago, veeshan said:

hency why hunger should stop at 30m radius for like 5 mins before closing all the way to allow time for game to resolve itself,

This would still just promote everyone hanging out till the end, not much difference then now other then your change could help stop the faceroll ball of RNG at the end. The problem is the risk/reward is slanted to those players that gear up and avoid combat till the end.