Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Hello, i found a bug:

after teleporting from a lake (my character was in water) my character still had the effect and sound when walking in a lake. I had to go back to a lake and go out again to no longer have the effect (even going through a gate didn't work)(sorry i use google traduction)

This happens way too often and it's becoming very irritating, It's becoming practically unplayable to be a myrmidon despite me adoring the class the one thing that stands it out from the rest doesn't work and it's baffling, as a Titan (which is my Myrmidon Promotion) it clearly states that whilst in berserk I cannot go below 1 health, yet this happens again and again and again, throughout my playtime this probably happened 10 times by now and I finally got a clip of it, please fix this so I can play with this class https://medal.tv/clips/3ubusNBPeJ0x8/nVy7NwL5pKYx

harvesting potion buff stay when i join a dregs campaign so i can use a potion on my ek and come harvest with the plentiful harvest buff during 30min then unlock my character and do it again. like that i can use a non-equipable item in the campaign.

The Harvesting Powers that one can use when using harvesting power pips while harvesting ore, stone, etc. there is a graphical UI element that shows your accumulating pips from 1 to 5. As you accumulate harvesting power pips there is a small icon that changes in that UI element that denotes which harvesting power will activate if you use that power.

The icon for 3 pips is the icon for Stamina, and the icon for 5 pips is the icon for Furious Harvesting, however some time ago the power order was changed and so now 3 pips used gives you Furious Harvesting, and 5 pips usage gives you Stamina returned.

TLDR;

The icons for the Harvesting powers are reversed for 3-pip and 5-pip harvesting powers.