Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.520.0 Live Bug Reports for 5/7/2021

New player tutorial flow into infect:

Lamplighter quest NPC after going through the first runeportal does not exist at either entrance of Moosename.  New players entering have no direction and no way to know where to go or what level they need to be to go there.  Looks like the current location of the Lamplighter guidance NPC is at the exit to Yerog, where new players entering Moosename will never see unless they explore the entire zone.

This is very different from the tutorial I experienced and seems pretty bad so i'm assuming it's a bug and not an intended change.

In every skill tree, there is a cornerstone skill that is before the 3 subclasses. Each one has a requirement of 1 of 5 skills in order to get it.

unknown.png

As shown here on the barbarian, it says any of those 5 skills are required for leap. One issue is on the top highlighted lines, Dominant Smashing requires Fast Counter Attack. You can not get Dominant Smashing without Fast Counter Attack. Fast Counter Attack alone will never be the only skill you get that unlocks Animosity. The same is true for the bottom half.

Those lines should not be there and the prerequisite should only list 3 skills.

So having big numbers in Perception skill are not reviling stealthed characters if you don't have any of "Gestalt", "Heads Up' and Hunter. That's a bit silly. Those mentioned skills and minor disciplines actually increase your perception to be able to see stealthed characters, and why than with a perception skill of 65 I cant see a stelted character 1 meter in front of me. I get it if I don't have Perception it is written that I cant see stelthed characters, but why even with big numbers in it I still don't see them? is it intended to must have those skills and without them Perception on our characters to be useless?

12 hours ago, Nunkuruji said:

Impale is not removed when healing to full via bandage

Confused? Need clarification?

Impale: stabs to the vitals inflicting 67 damage and causing your target to bleed for 73 damage until the target is either fully healed or they drop below a certain health threshold. Effects scale with pips spent.

I fight and defeat a Duelist, before they die, they hit me with an Impale. I'm at 90% health, and continue to take periodic Impale damage. I use a bandage to heal to full. Impale is not removed.

unknown.png

unknown.png

1) Tooltip should specify that it also works for weapons, jewelry and mounts.

2) This buff should also prevent durability decay on death. There is no point to prevent decay while fighting but not on death.

The Efficient Poison Talent says 'Equipped poisons have a reduced chance to lose durability when applied.'

This should say Equipped toxins as the crafting is toxin and it is referenced elsewhere as toxin.

Such as in Shiv: 'Applies Instant Poison to your attacks for 25 seconds if you have a toxin equipped.'

Free Action does not stop teleport pulls such as the Templar one.

Free Action can be interrupted or even self interrupted (and go on full cd with no effect) if you dont let the full 1.5s cast + aftercast go through which ends up feeling really bad for a skill thats suppose to give CC immunity.

Blue highlighting on characters when CC immune is not consistent on anyone, including yourself or enemies.

Free Action does not apply blue highlighting at all.

Ultimates often do not apply blue highlighting at all.

Many CCs will arbitrarily go through Minotaur's front facing CC immunity without any explanation (including all pulls).

Pulverize on Titan seems to cancel its effect when the player is pulled, resulting in a guaranteed Crash even when not interrupted.

1 hour ago, SkebbZ said:

Got a mount from my bank before I was supposed to have one, broke the quest chain on the stables and never got another quest.

Thanks for documenting this! ACE should definitely look at making the quest requirements more flexible.

However, in case you need help to fix that broken quest, you juts need to swap out the mount you have equipped with the one you got from the quest giver, and the the quests should proceed normally again. I believe the quest is looking for a specific item reference for the mount item you are given. Even if you have other similar copies of that blue starter mount from doing the quest on other characters, I believe you need to equip the exact one the quest giver gave to your current active character in order to complete the quest.

4 hours ago, Grithok said:

This item is Potent Poison Toxin. It is confusing, although may not be a bug, to be both a poison and toxin. It could just be Potent Toxin.

I believe this language could be related to the fact that over time there have been different types of "toxins" in Crowfall. At one time there were:

poison toxin - did poison DoT damage

disease toxin - did heal block

nature toxin - did high corruption DoT damage

With the 6.X release of the game, the poison system changed once again.

On 5/10/2021 at 11:57 AM, MacSlain said:

I just tested some more abilities and all of them also seem lower than it says in the tooltip

I believe test dummies have like 50% mitigation or something really high. Not sure why, maybe to approximate what it is like against players? Would be nice to have something to test on which is a blank vessel.

You will never hit anything for the value on the tooltip unless the target has 0 armor/mitigations.

On 5/10/2021 at 7:23 AM, b0rch3 said:

So having big numbers in Perception skill are not reviling stealthed characters if you don't have any of "Gestalt", "Heads Up' and Hunter. That's a bit silly. Those mentioned skills and minor disciplines actually increase your perception to be able to see stealthed characters, and why than with a perception skill of 65 I cant see a stelted character 1 meter in front of me. I get it if I don't have Perception it is written that I cant see stelthed characters, but why even with big numbers in it I still don't see them? is it intended to must have those skills and without them Perception on our characters to be useless?

The more perception you have the further away you can see stealthed characters when you activate a stealth revealing ability. So having innate Perception is useful if you are tracking to stack up Perception.

The fact that Perception itself does not make stealth characters visible is because ACE decided to have the stealth reveal mechanic work such that it is an active ability that you must trigger, rather than passively being able to see stealth characters all of the time.

3 hours ago, DocHollidaze said:

The more perception you have the further away you can see stealthed characters when you activate a stealth revealing ability. So having innate Perception is useful if you are tracking to stack up Perception.

The fact that Perception itself does not make stealth characters visible is because ACE decided to have the stealth reveal mechanic work such that it is an active ability that you must trigger, rather than passively being able to see stealth characters all of the time.

Well I figured that out thats why I did a post. But the problem here is even for a new players where do you find tips to figure it how it works and that only the skills reveal the stelthed characters. That definitely need to be mentioned somewhere. Also I would love at least more availability to "heads up" minor discipline at lease for some classes, they still will need to sacrifice minor spot for it if they want to at least be able to counter somewhat stealthed characters.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, DocHollidaze said:

I believe test dummies have like 50% mitigation or something really high. Not sure why, maybe to approximate what it is like against players? Would be nice to have something to test on which is a blank vessel.

You will never hit anything for the value on the tooltip unless the target has 0 armor/mitigations.

sure alot of the mitigation seemed like 50%+, maybe they should have test dummies to simulate plate, mail, and leather armors. They should indicate damage before mitgations and then how much is being mitigated in the combat logs, so it's easier to understand perhaps? and backstab doing 20 damage vs 400 is a huge difference, so something is clearly wrong there

Edited by MacSlain
Reread his post

Probably an unintended mechanic, since crated gear is giving too much sacrifice xp, you can level your keep up extemely quickly. At your keep’s crafting table, craft, grinding for disciplines, at your keep’s crafting table and use that spam gear which you’d usually junk for gold: instead you sacrifice it to your keep’s wartable to very quickly level your keep up, at around 1k xp a piece of spammed gear.