Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In my honest opinion it is a overall great game...

But...
I think you should add a system so its easier to track quests. Constantly having to open quest menu is redundant.
I also think you should add more customization for characters. Its 2021 and this is the first brand new game I've seen with minimal customization.

Other than these things you have 0 complaint from me about the game. Happy in my investment into the game. Even had my Fiancee get the game.

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5 stars

Signed,
Shad0wRuby

1 hour ago, Shad0wRuby said:

In my honest opinion it is a overall great game...

But...
I think you should add a system so its easier to track quests. Constantly having to open quest menu is redundant.
I also think you should add more customization for characters. Its 2021 and this is the first brand new game I've seen with minimal customization.

Other than these things you have 0 complaint from me about the game. Happy in my investment into the game. Even had my Fiancee get the game.

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5 stars

Signed,
Shad0wRuby

There are no quests after the first hour or 2 in the Tutorial. Now, maybe there SHOULD be more quests and if so, sure make em easier to track.

Welcome to Crowfall. We're glad to have you here.

Edited by MacDeath

Mac

3 hours ago, MacDeath said:

There are no quests after the first hour or 2 in the Tutorial. Now, maybe there SHOULD be more quests and if so, sure make em easier to track.

Welcome to Crowfall. We're glad to have you here.

lol... thank you for your comment. You emulate my experience / first impression of this game. "first hour or 2 in the Tutorial" ... Do you even remember what it is like to be a new player in this game? I'm a seasoned mmo veteran of many mmos and after 10 hours I'm only level 26 and still have quests to complete. I get you know all the game systems in Crowfall and can slam out the tutorial in 1-2 hours, but the new player experience is much different. 

40 minutes ago, goolsbee said:

lol... thank you for your comment. You emulate my experience / first impression of this game. "first hour or 2 in the Tutorial" ... Do you even remember what it is like to be a new player in this game? I'm a seasoned mmo veteran of many mmos and after 10 hours I'm only level 26 and still have quests to complete. I get you know all the game systems in Crowfall and can slam out the tutorial in 1-2 hours, but the new player experience is much different. 

Back when I was a new player, there were no quests.

I have done the 'New Player Experience' several times and find it to be not very useful. It doesn't teach you much about the important aspects of Crowfall.

It doesn't teach you anything at all about the real gathering and crafting in the game, doesn't tell you how to join a group or guild, or even tell you that you SHOULD want to join groups and a guild. It doesn't tell you how to open General chat, etc, etc.

It does teach you to talk to NPCs and kill some mobs, that's about it.

Mac

52 minutes ago, goolsbee said:

10 hrs is just too much.

And you should already be lvling killing mobs. After 17-18.

Infected "quests" are a trap.