Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.520.0 Live Bug Reports for 5/14/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

2 minutes ago, Nunkuruji said:

After patch, login to Dregs on my Brigand. Stuck in stealth tray, can not tray swap, can not move, can not perform any actions.

Same issue for me. Every character is stuck, unable to play on one of my accounts. I have sent in an email to support detailing the issue along with the player files.

I choose character first and then I choose a world ( info screen appear ).

1. I cannot choose another character without doing EXIT GAME 

2. I cannot choose another world without doing EXIT GAME

some monsters spawn in the beginning area of north american server will spawn inside the ground making them invincible.... this seems to happen in my experience where there's a hill or slope, sometimes underneath a corner of a building, while fixing it would be good id actually like to see those enemies turn into "buried treasure" after  that could be dug up by anyone for loot or even a hidden quest line using some loot scroll that only spawns in that instance (spawning underground)

Character creator screen > Race & Class
-Multiple mouseover tooltips run offscreen at the top.

Mouseover tooltip typos:

Elken > Head Butt: "When the charge ends, its knocks down..." (its knocks)

Half Elf > Wildkin's retort: "..per tick over 4 seconds seconds ..." (seconds seconds)

Cleric > "Clerics....heal and enhance the their..." (the their)
Cleric > "Clerics....support prowess, Cleric's are..." (Cleric's)

Frostweaver > "Frostguards...defensive capabilities of the themselves..." (the themselves)

Myrmidon > "Titans...Titan's must avoid..." (Titan's)

I have problem for a month or more now, I can't transmogrify mounts because I dont have the skill in crafter tab. Asked on support they mentioned that it will be checked in but I still have no update on that. Please if you can check or tell me what to do.

Shadow graphical bug  (video example)

Certain dynamic shadows that normally seem to move/shift based on the time of day are instead being moved by my mouse adjusting the camera view.

Pay attention to the tree shadow that is on my characters right side, and how each movement of the camera seems to make it adjust its position until the shadow is gone.

Example: A shadow is being cast from an object in the distance to where my character is near. I move the camera left (or right) a bit with my mouse and the shadow shifts its position as if I were speeding up time.  Move the camera back to the right a bit, and then move it left again and the shadow once again shifts. Each time I move my camera back to one side, time speeds up again and the shadow shifts again.  I have caused certain shadows to move all the way across the landscape as if the day night cycle was shifting from morning until evening, just in a few movements of the camera. These are MASSIVE positional changes, not minor ones. Like I said, I can shift giant shadows off my screen in just a few seconds.

Its very disorienting and immersion breaking, and just looks pretty darn awful. 

Edited by Zewks