Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Map markers

Cipherdec

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. But is it possible to allow us to create our own map markers? The reason I ask is so we can put our own waypoints or build mining routes things like that. Is there a reason not to have that option?

8 minutes ago, Cipherdec said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. But is it possible to allow us to create our own map markers? The reason I ask is so we can put our own waypoints or build mining routes things like that. Is there a reason not to have that option?

Great idea, a lot of us have been asking for this for a while, would be a great feature.

40 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

Great idea, a lot of us have been asking for this for a while, would be a great feature.

Hey sir :D Yeah would be super helpful because I have posted notes program filling my right screen of where iron is copper and so on. Also when I"m crafting say a weapon or armor what I need to make that weapon or armor :D

6 minutes ago, Cipherdec said:

Hey sir :D Yeah would be super helpful because I have posted notes program filling my right screen of where iron is copper and so on. Also when I"m crafting say a weapon or armor what I need to make that weapon or armor :D

Yeah our guild uses an out of game program as well that is a map and notations, it is needed since for Dregs, the resource node locations change from campaign to campaign (normally) and you need to scout and keep track of them all.