Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530 TEST Feedback for 5/19/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

• NPE Quests feedback:  I found the new version of the quest line to be just a little too long (compared to the current idea of lvl. 1-30 in 2 hours).  Cutting out many of the "kill x/x" quests (especially Sun-Elves) and the second "caravan>refinery" quest would put it in a better place.
  • Glad to see a little extra variety making it in, with different types of quests, a lot of Hunger animals (which have been quite rare for a while) and some new parcels; the colossus and swamp.  The swamp especially looks really great.
  • Neat to see the Chiefs get the crown you showed off before, but I think they could also use a size boost (similar to the "goliath" creatures) to further set them apart.
  • Squishing God's Reach and Infected into one world (so all tutorial activities are in the same place) was a good call.  There does need to be some messaging in the world to indicate where God's Reach ends and Infected begins.  Harvesting discipline drops still (apparently) depend on this delineation.

Getting an Error#1 message when trying to patch my game. 

MESSAGE READS AT 6%

Error#1

Timeout I/O

Unknown error

Failed to access content on network

read operation

The new blink with wood elf has a 1 second delay on the camera feels clunky... you cannot turn your camera while blinking. Its also nauseating please revert or have a option to disable.

Edited by Tastykakes

Feedback for the NPE. I got stuck at the faction change quest, so my feedback is based on everything up to there:

• Overall, it does a better job of explaining Crowfall's mechanics.
  • It's a little long, imo.
  • Cutting some of the Kill X quests and linearizing the quests where you're running between 1-2 NPCs might make it feel better.
  • The second caravan/refinery quest is unnecessary.
  • It was off-putting how Daemons were suddenly introduced into the lore, then was never brought up again.
  • I think Advanced gear should be dropping in Moon Temple. Novice gear is serviceable from 1-20, but after that you really should be using Advanced gear
  • It was kinda weird how you had to make an intermediate tool, but did nothing with it.
  • Still nothing explaining crafting and harvesting progression.
  • Might want a quest about buying Major and Minor disciplines before going to Moon Temple.
  • I think the quest about Domains got removed.
  • Maybe there should be a quest about social tools and how groups and guilds (and alliances) work.
  • Interacting with the Stone rubble in the Moon Temple was non-obvious.
  • Binding to the Hero Statue in the Moon Temple is suicide.
  • Colossopig was hilarious but Baconator is still a superior name.
  • The NPE Thralls should have pinata loot just like the actual Thralls.
  • There was a quest in the beginning that said Stone is used in Weapons and Armor, which outside of Basic Weapons, is false. Ore would be more accurate, since no one uses Basic or Intermediate weapons for long.
  • Hunting down the goliaths was fun. Not sure what you get from fighting them, though.
  • Were the 3 Archaeologists pointing you to the same bosses as the Priestesses? The riddles sounded like, "Check behind the Temples" and all I found were the Goliaths that the Priestesses said to seek out. I could have also misinterpreted the riddles.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

voice chat for guild works fine even if when we go between world which is nice, but if we can have a kind of overlay to see who is talking, it can be fantastic !