Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Galvia's Entirely Too Long ECS WC2 Analysis

Hey Crows! I did a massive analysis of WC2 that you may be interested in. I figured since I'm washed up now it's time to openly talk about stuff that can make others better. This video is FAR too long but I had a lot to talk about. If folks like the idea of the content or what was actually said, I'd love to make more things like this (hopefully much shorter!)

Check it out.

2 hours ago, galvia said:

Hey Crows! I did a massive analysis of WC2 that you may be interested in. I figured since I'm washed up now it's time to openly talk about stuff that can make others better. This video is FAR too long but I had a lot to talk about. If folks like the idea of the content or what was actually said, I'd love to make more things like this (hopefully much shorter!)

Check it out.

You're not washed up to me

8 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

WC1 analysis when? kappa

I could. I just think it isn't as interesting as the second wild card in terms of things to talk about, and also the way we threw was very painful.

Our 2nd place was just luck - even just one push targeting different people would've changed the order of teams being eliminated (1 second between us and Vanguard).

Overall seems like the hunger change didn't do much. Early fights still almost pointless.

They went through the effort of patching that change (code, QA, deployment) in because idk why - sUcH a UnIqUe SoLuTiOn? - instead of changing wild card and beyond matches into a point system for kills + placement like all the other games do, which you can easily sum up post-game without patching anything.

Edited by Koerpermilch

I really enjoyed the summary and indepth analyse. It cant be too long, if its good. No overusage of buzzwords like "microplay" on every corner and every second buttonpress.

I was kinda shocked about the outcome of the wc1 by seeing 2 top competitors (my personal opinion) get eliminated by having 3 hyper agressive teams which cleared the field but had sadly no time to get the solo's killed because of that. Wc2 was like Koerper perfectly explained a coinflip.

The tournamentformat is simply wrong choosen and a handfull of mechanics should change for the future to make this an really competitive Event but we had that topic many times before...

Thanks for the Vid!

Good analyis - good job Galvia. I enjoyed the full thing. ACE needs to tone down the hungerlotto, for HD to be My thing and if ACE really wants to use it to promote the game. 

PvP since 2001 - yes im old and i have a bad knee!