Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530 TEST Feedback for 5/25/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Can we get some patch notes to review?

Also, hopefully within said patch notes, can we get an exact description for what a Hot Zone does? So far every time I've tested them they have dropped average amounts of loot and there is just a weird push/pull capture bar but no way to interact with it or "capture" the hot zone. So far it just seems like a highlighted wartribe that does nothing at all.

Edit: If the Hot Zone is in fact working and dropping 2x loot compared to normal war tribes, then they have severely nerfed what wartribes drop in dregs. No legendary sac items, very small gold drops, etc. I guess that's OK but it would be a lot better if they actually owned instead of just being what was acceptable in the previous patch.

Edited by galvia

As soon as you get to sun temple you are given a quest to kill 5 sun elves, the levels of mobs in this camp range from 13 - 18. I was level 8 when i got to this area.  Killing 3 mobs 10 levels higher then me with no one else around was not a great new player experience.

The NPE is interesting! I got through 7 levels before getting kicked (I'm stuck on the "submitting reports to ACE" bar, leaving it running and have a recording of playthrough if needed)

Some things were unexpected. Having to actually kill beyond the 2 wolves was different. Duelist is a bit rough to solo on, so there's actual chance of dying. Have you considered decreasing the number of elites that spawn in the first world to avoid drawing multiple elites to an underleveled character?

I assume this is because it's test, but there are no food bars. I rather like the food mechanic so I hope that returns, it's interesting.

Did you intend to both equip starter weapons as well as place starter weapons in our inventory?

The Alt+P timer seems to be on a "normal" timer, although it feels like it used to be much shorter in the starting area to allow players to quickly get back to the temple.

I like the addition of a mute NPC and sign language. That's a good step towards inclusion even though there are still 4 man-only races.