Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Basic EK/Stonemason Questions

So my gf and I have been working on gathering the monstrous amount of resources to build parcels from scratch.  Now that we are closing in on being able to create the homestead, theres a few basic concepts I wanted some insight on.

Once a parcel is placed, lets say a basic grassland parcel, can it be removed, relocated, or be used as an ingredient to a larger parcel or is it permanently down or deleted upon removal like a discipline?

Thanks ahead of time for any and all assistance!

18 hours ago, Jah said:

Yes, the parcel can be relocated, removed, and used as an ingredient in larger parcels. It is not permanently down or deleted on removal.

Awesome!  TYVM!

Now I know this one is more of a crafting question but I'm gonna sneak it in here anyway.

What's the most cost/time effecient item to craft that has a chance to drop Stonemason discs?  I truly hope parcels aren't the only way.

On 5/27/2021 at 5:18 PM, Kefalas said:

Awesome!  TYVM!

Now I know this one is more of a crafting question but I'm gonna sneak it in here anyway.

What's the most cost/time effecient item to craft that has a chance to drop Stonemason discs?  I truly hope parcels aren't the only way.

chests