Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ACE Q&A Livestream June 3rd 11 AM CDT / 6 PM CEST

Hey Everyone! 

The "I can't believe it's June already" ACE Q&A Livestream is moved to Thursday, June 3rd at 11 AM CDT (6 PM CEST).  

Please post your questions here, as a reply and please put the word <QUESTION> at the beginning for easy curation. We will try to get through as many of your questions as possible during the Q&A. Remember, questions should be directly related to Crowfall updates and gameplay. Please limit the conversations in this thread to just questions!

Thanks!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Posted (edited)

<QUESTION> Will we get an announced date for Launch during this Q&A? I'm not saying launch in June, but if the plan is to LAUNCH in July or August, give us a heads up NOW so we can adjust our holiday / vacation plans.

Edited by MacDeath

macdeath_sig.png

If they don’t give a date for launch at the end of the tournament or at the Q&A, the game will be empty since 4 June until  launch! It’s time to get into  the big leagues 

Posted (edited)

<QUESTION>
What is soulbind on the roadmap for disciplines, will it allow us to freely switch exploration disciplines in the temple?

<QUESTION>
What are the plans for the shadow campaign, is there any specific information about the ruleset that can be given?

<QUESTION>
Do you have plans to make the economy more accessible with chat UI improvements, buy orders, or even an auction house before launch?

Edited by Invis1988

<QUESTION> Will you add VOIP (area voicechat) into the game? A lot of sandbox pvp games already have this feature implemented, it adds a lot of social depth to those games!

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.

1 hour ago, Kreigon said:

<QUESTION> Will you add VOIP (area voicechat) into the game? A lot of sandbox pvp games already have this feature implemented, it adds a lot of social depth to those games!

6.530 has VOIP

macdeath_sig.png

<Question> The current RNG discipline grind for crafting and harvesting is supposed to be temporary, are you able to tell us what is coming to replace this un-popular system with your permanent solution ?

<Question> Will the hotzone system increase the yield of non skinning mobs in the zone whuilst is is active and potentially upgrade them to R10 and go back down to their original level when the hotzone timer is over? This would push harvester guilds into needed to dominate these points and produce larger amount of PvP between mouse guilds and Cat guilds, a more macro version of the current harvester/ganker.

<Question> A while ago on stream i suggested Seasonal card rewards for each 1st/2nd/3rd for that season to help with the day to day "what do i do" question when in dregs, have you taken this idea any further into consideration?

<Question> What gold sink options are we looking at for the future since currently gold is treated as an exp bar for domination dust and not used in player to player transactions frequently? 

<Question> Will common rarity crafted items be getting a buff to put them on the level with wartribe drops? (low end uncommon wartribe drops specifically)

<Question> What was the thinking behind gating advanced gathering tools to epic level discipline? Is it feasible to lower that to rare to allow for higher gatherer saturation in dregs? 

Posted (edited)

<Question> Knight Revamp when?

<Question> CC changes are making group fights awful for melee characters that must expose themselves to more CC. Combat "Uptime/ On target time" is incredibly low for melee classes in large battles already. What are you doing to remedy this?

Edited by Ranik

Shadowbane style advantage / disadvantage disciplines when? ~Yianni 1/21/21

Posted (edited)

<Question> Any anticipated balance changes to current class?

<Question>Any added disciplines or skill changes?

<Question>Any chance the racial attributes will get touched up?

<Question>Any thoughts on adding an execution ability to assassin or changing the existing to do bonus dmg on enemy threshold.

Edited by Ragzeal

I'm glad the bosses aren't discouraged. It's great to know Blair still has the "hacker spirit" and is up until 2 am making stuff happen. What I wouldn't give to be part of a team with leaders like these... I hope your fresh-out-of-school staff realize how lucky they are to work under creative geniuses. The fact you made this game with Unity is beyond impressive.

Cheers to ten+ years of Crowfall!

2 hours ago, Retchet said:

I'm glad the bosses aren't discouraged. It's great to know Blair still has the "hacker spirit" and is up until 2 am making stuff happen. What I wouldn't give to be part of a team with leaders like these... I hope your fresh-out-of-school staff realize how lucky they are to work under creative geniuses. The fact you made this game with Unity is beyond impressive.

Cheers to ten+ years of Crowfall!

The fact that they choose Unity for a PvP MMO was a bad call.

macdeath_sig.png