Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530.0 Live Bug Reports for 5/27/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

• unpacked pigs unknown.png
  • I think this is supposed to read "I trust that those spiders didn't give a Crow of your strength too much trouble." unknown.png
  • 0% unknown.png
  • There's a Malekai Outpost in the Solarium instead of a Valkyn Outpost unknown.png
  • Temple walls clipping through Name portait Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.05.22_-_21.56.2
  • This rock is clipping through the bridgeCrowfall_Screenshot_2021.05.20_-_17.47.1
  • This parcel has a random fence off to the side Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.05.18_-_23.43.2
  • The Exploration Vendor icons are lower than the others Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.05.25_-_16.42.2
  • This rock is covering a cooking station Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.05.24_-_16.43.4
  • White bars under the scaffolding on the Metallurgy Lab Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.05.24_-_18.09.2
  • Minotaur Bull Rush and Elken Headbutt apply the knockdown long after you hit an enemy with it

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

My character stopped interacting with the world and the world with it:

Logged in and out; nothing changed.

Mount/dismount bugged= no action nor animation

Cannot aggro mobs, they play the hit animation (when I hit them), but dont react nor their hp drops.

I can walk, jump, etc but no powers.

Nothing; cannot interact with npc's etc; the character practically lives in another dimension; Oh! and not only that; I cannot click on any menu, not even to leave the game, have to Alt F4 it

everything was fine 30 min ago

EU Server

Posted (edited)

1 - I couldn't unsummon my horse, or click the bookshelf, or quit to lobby. Exited the game and re-entered.

2 - Can't summon my horse now. Moved onto "Kill Satyrs" quest, but I can't hit them for any damage, or them hit me. They aggro towards me, then just run away. So I'm just standing in the satyr camp with nothing happening.

Email sent with player logs :)

satyr_error.jpg?width=1084&height=609

Edited by ZippyNoodles
Added more detail

I logged in to Srathor's Lawn EK having previously been in one of the keeps. I spawned below the floor of the keep and had to jump to get back above the floor. This may be related to the other player that indicated he spawned below the temple spawn. It looks like it is happening on EKs as well. 

Posted (edited)

I logged in and was underneath the bank .

I also am not part of any chats except combat and event and cant join channel.

unknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by krevra

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH