Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530.0 Live Bug Reports for 5/28/2021

Posted (edited)

Weak spots on trees will disappear when I attempt to target them. It appears to be weak spots triggering back to back, or the next triggering before the first has completed. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Edited by Alcon

Was in the Infected in Skypoint, opened the "Social" menu in game and sent a friend request. After closing the social window I was unable to control my character. 

At first I tried "logging out" which cleared my "inventory" screen but I canceled that hoping I had character control. Turns out I then lost the ability to press escape and log out too!

When I pressed Alt+F4 to close the game - I "Submitted" bug report on this account, hoping it's helpful.

The "Zen" - Zenithra/Zenatos

KGV_sig.png

When loading into a zone, whether logging in, using a portal, recalling, etc; The game will not recognize the Weapon Damage on your main hand weapon, presumably automatically setting it to 0 for all skills and auto attacks. This issue will persist until you re-equip your main hand weapon. The lack of Weapon Damage is reflected upon all skills and auto attacks, adjusting tooltip values to reflect no Weapon Damage, but still accounting for Attack Power. As of this time I haven't found a reliable way to replicate the issue, as it seems to happen at random when zoning, though it happens frequent enough that it has resulted in multiple deaths, seeing as I end up going into a fight tickling my enemies wondering what in gods name happened, till afterwards.

Mystery Meat (the green stuff that you loot off animal mobs pre-skinning) can't be used in Cooking or Alchemy recipes anymore (e.g. Campfire stew, Grave Digging potions). It was useful for these recipes where the meat type doesn't matter, and now only stacks up to 20 instead of 200 which makes dealing with storing it a pain point especially considering it doesn't seem to have a use anymore.

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

this version, loads slower, has graphical bugs like flickering toolbars

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

12 hours ago, CaptainSlashin said:

Random Stamina loss when traveling lol 

Yeah this seems to happen when you go to another parcel

8 hours ago, hillbilly said:

this version, loads slower, has graphical bugs like flickering toolbars

I've noticed this as well. Load times have significantly gone down and there is a lot of performance issues in the swamp

• ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic