Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530.0 Live Bug Reports for 5/28/2021

55 minutes ago, Cryptwalker said:

Gods Reach - NPE - Quest "Canyon Convergence" - cant see the NPC Ehren - tested EU und US East.

unknown.png

I did the NPE 5 times on Test server (multiple accounts) and that only happened to me once when I was on a level 30. I restarted on a level 1 and it was no issue

macdeath_sig.png

Canyon Convergence bug seems to only happen on certain characters.  So far I've seen it on the first character slot in the account on a Half-Giant Champion and a Wood-Elf Ranger.

Repro steps for being stuck inside EK building floors are as straightforwards as can be:

1. Load character into EK.
2. Walk character into a building (example: lodge or cottage).
3. Log out. 
4. Load same character back in.
5. Observer stuck in floor like picture.

Repro rate is high but may not be 100% and If you logout and load back in again after being stuck in the floor you may not be stuck in the floor after reload.  I've also seen a rare case where after loading in my character drops a few feet to the building floor after load.

RMCBezp.png

My Champion is at the last couple parts of the NPE quest line.  I'm on the "Down to Earth" quest which says i need to talk to Lamplighter.  I'm at the beginning runegate in Arborium.  I can see two NPC named Lamplighter but neither have a quest marker on their heads and neither can be interacted with.

3 minutes ago, Kefalas said:

My Champion is at the last couple parts of the NPE quest line.  I'm on the "Down to Earth" quest which says i need to talk to Lamplighter.  I'm at the beginning runegate in Arborium.  I can see two NPC named Lamplighter but neither have a quest marker on their heads and neither can be interacted with.

Did you talk to the scrolls there yet? Think that must be done prior to talking to the Lamplighters

macdeath_sig.png

10 minutes ago, MacDeath said:

Did you talk to the scrolls there yet? Think that must be done prior to talking to the Lamplighters

I can see the 3 podiums, 2 Lamplighters, and the Guini Huebald.  The only thing i can interact with is Huebald, his part is the one telling me to talk to Lamplighter.

The way it has been working, is after Huebald you must F the podium scrolls from left to right before speaking to the Lamplighters

macdeath_sig.png

When using the skill Barbed Stake as an Assassin (and possibly as other classes that have Stealth access), every time the Stake deals damage to a target, it will pull you from Stealth. This means you can literally put the Stake down, go back into Stealth, and if ANYTHING walks through the area of effect, no matter how far away from it you are, and they take a single tick of damage, it immediately rips you back out of Stealth. This means you can also be immediately pulled out of Shadow Step as well if a target ticks damage after using the Ultimate.

The Alertness skill from the Ranger talent is the same as the Shadow Alertness skill from the Hunter minor. You can't have them both simultaneously despite different skill names.

When you try right click multiple building materials from a fort's chest into your inventory, eventually this message pops up and you cannot take anymore.

build_mat_taking_inventory.jpg?width=114

The new 'Animal Demon' bosses, 'Stratus' (the giant hunger gryphon) and 'Regulara' (the giant hunger hellcat) often float in the air so that do not aggro onto the player; since they're floating, once they reach 0hp, they will not be killed if you keep hitting them, but remain stuck in a falling animation.

The only workaround atm the moment is using a pull ability to movethem to a slightly higher elevated spot which then triggers the death animation and lets them be looted.

unknown.png

When crafting coal it says my inventory is full...it only checks the top left item slot and if occupied it returns an error. Should fix it to check rest of my inventory slots if empty.

Bone Broth says it should be a drink and show as a Wined buff, but it is acting as a Dined buff. I was logged into my skinner, and I was using skinning potion, Bone Broth and the mushroom food (can't remember the name of it) that you can loot from bookshelves that gives 5% Critical Harvest. I ate the Bone Broth first, then the mushroom food, and it over wrote the Bone Broth buff and all I had was a 15 minute Dined buff. I double checked under Details and I was missing the benefit. After the 15 minutes wore off, I took another Bone Broth and it showed as Dined. 

• ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic