Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530 Test Bug Reports for 5/30/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

NPE, some of the keys the NPCs were telling me to press were blank. I think that's right for the second image, since I leave my inventory unassigned and just press the Esc key if I need to open my inventory.

6.530_npe_bug.jpg?width=1148&height=645

6.530_npe_bug_wording.jpg?width=1148&hei

Posted (edited)

NPE, the npc 'Toolsmith Obsidian' in dialogue will always refer to the weapon that you make as a hammer, no matter what class you are. I was on a myrmidon.

6.530_npe_dialogue.jpg?width=1148&height

Edited by Thon

Posted (edited)

unknown.pngI'm bug reporting Dregs SnapTest 6/2 Test server. The Castle counts are wrong...unknown.pngBut there is no Castle there unknown.png

Edited by MacDeath
After I claimed a keep there, the castle count was reduced to o BUT the unclaimed castle count is still 1

macdeath_sig.png

On entry to any world with new and old characters, my character is automatically moving right with no apparent way to get it to stop. Alt+tab to a different screen gets the movement to stop, but as soon as I focus back on the screen it starts moving again.

Storm Avatar (from Avatar of Storms) does not stack with Pack Avatar (Pack Leader/Pack Avatar). This is, I hope, a bug. They are very different spells both in duration & purpose. If you need to differentiate them, maybe Pack Avatar 7%/7% for group for 30s and Storm Avatar 10%/10% for 30s self-only