Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530 TEST Feedback for 5/30/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

There is a lot to take in with this game for someone new, I've created my character and I've run around my eternal kingdom (EK?). I figured out how to knock down some trees, then create some tools to knock down trees easier and also harvested some stone from rocks. There's definitely notes of minecraft, fortnite, and warcraft to it and there's hints of a rich lore (which is what I crave) but I'm concerned that I'll be bogged down in some grinding activities for a while. How much of the game is open-world? Did I start in the wrong place? I'd like to get into the story and possibly combat before I learn the nuances of crafting a town.

51 minutes ago, JeffRaven said:

There is a lot to take in with this game for someone new, I've created my character and I've run around my eternal kingdom (EK?). I figured out how to knock down some trees, then create some tools to knock down trees easier and also harvested some stone from rocks. There's definitely notes of minecraft, fortnite, and warcraft to it and there's hints of a rich lore (which is what I crave) but I'm concerned that I'll be bogged down in some grinding activities for a while. How much of the game is open-world? Did I start in the wrong place? I'd like to get into the story and possibly combat before I learn the nuances of crafting a town.

Seems like you started in the wrong place. The first place you should be starting is GR. The second option from the lobby.

Can Hot Sauce, Peppermint, Urgu Spice Mix, Currant Berries, and Satyr Salt Cubes be put on the free vendors so i don't have to search for them everytime I want to make food?

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

For the love of the Gods! Who has this much free bank slots? Please allow us to select which items we want to collect. I have so much of that other stuff, I would only take dust and gold at this point of the game.

unknown.png

Mac

On 6/3/2021 at 5:15 AM, MacDeath said:

For the love of the Gods! Who has this much free bank slots? Please allow us to select which items we want to collect. I have so much of that other stuff, I would only take dust and gold at this point of the game.

unknown.png

I do. I'll take them if you don't want them. After July 6

Edited by Spawl

6 hours ago, Spawl said:

I do. I'll take them if you don't want them. After July 6

Too late, I delete all the trashy rewards after each campaign and of course ACE is gonna delete everything on July 1

Mac