Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Continued Story or quests

The first 30 levels of the game are awesome and I've had a lot of fun with the game, but after level 30 I honestly had no idea what to do? I know I need to make a Common Vessel to get level 31 but there was nothing in game to even hint at how to do that you can always buy one but gold grinding is really, really tedious. Outside of that I haven't been given any hints on how to get past this point. I think adding a continuation of the story/quests would be nice once players reach those checks marks where they need to get the item to move to the next level.

3 hours ago, Kaisenlo said:

The first 30 levels of the game are awesome and I've had a lot of fun with the game, but after level 30 I honestly had no idea what to do? I know I need to make a Common Vessel to get level 31 but there was nothing in game to even hint at how to do that you can always buy one but gold grinding is really, really tedious. Outside of that I haven't been given any hints on how to get past this point. I think adding a continuation of the story/quests would be nice once players reach those checks marks where they need to get the item to move to the next level.

Necromancer crafters make vessels, but it takes a LOT of work to be good enough plus a lot of gathering of mats. I think it would be best to join a guild which already has a skilled Necromancer.

Mac