Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530.0 Live Bug Reports for 6/1/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

It looks like Chiefs, Kings and Heralds are not spawning in the wartribe villages for the Sinestra EU dregs.

The ranked animals like elders and ancients do spawn, however.

The Blind caused by the Assassin Ult Shadow Step does not interact properly with the Vandal Talent Irresistible. The stamina drain caused by the Talent will only be applied to the nearest target to the Assassin that was hit, and not to all targets hit by the Blind. I'm wondering if this is also the case with other CC abilities available to the Assassin that hit multiple targets.

Additionally I reported a similar interaction between Poison Applications and the Blackguard skill Dagger Storm. With Dagger Storm only applying any active Poisons only on the closest target to the Assassin when used, and not upon all targets hit. (Not sure if this one was seen last time.)

@KefalasYou should be able to complete the NPE now. After talking to Huebald, talk to the closest Lamplighter and THEN your quest should be updated to use the scrolls on the podiums. The podiums do NOT get a '?' above em (a bug in my opinion) but you can interface with them. I go from left to right as seen here (Note the quest has been updated to 'Learn About Keeps in Infected'): unknown.png

macdeath_sig.png

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, royo said:

carte-printemps.jpg

It seems this card didnt work as intented cause we hold 2 keeps at the ends of the spring and all other participants got 1 but everyone won 5 points????

When you see a '1 to 5' criteria, that typically means the top 20% of all guilds get 5 points, the next 20% get 4, etc. so all those guilds you see are in the top 20%. These systems don't really work with so few guilds active.

Edited by MacDeath

macdeath_sig.png

4 hours ago, royo said:

carte-printemps.jpg

It seems this card didnt work as intented cause we hold 2 keeps at the ends of the spring and all other participants got 1 but everyone won 5 points????

Macdeath might be right, but I’m wondering if mini keeps didn’t count for the card

Recalling, going through portals or launching the game has some delay where it did not have that before. The messaging on the screen shows loading terrain and it goes very slow. My M.2 SSD was really fast before but now the experience of loading is quite variable. I would estimate that load times are 6 to 8 times longer now than they were 2 patches ago.  

4 hours ago, MacDeath said:

When you see a '1 to 5' criteria, that typically means the top 20% of all guilds get 5 points, the next 20% get 4, etc. so all those guilds you see are in the top 20%. These systems don't really work with so few guilds active.

i disagree with your analysis because they were too few guilds which participating to have 5 guilds in the top 20% and for me "mousquetaire du clic" increased by 2 so they are the only one in the top 20% but maybe @Thon is right and minikeep didnt count but it's not clear as usual ...  
I could understand if "clic" got 5 and all other 4.
Anyway devteam can  take a look and maybe we'll have an answer

Posted (edited)

In my Eternal Kingdom while riding a mount with inventory open, I'm repeatedly right-clicking my "Guild Hall" item trying to find a place to deploy it. One of the times I tried to left-click on the "Confirm" button on the "DEED USE FAILURE" dialog prompt, I missed and my character dismounted and entered combat. From there, my game became more and more corrupt. I am unable to do much else except press ALT-F4. The initial corruption state allowed me to walk around, but not do anything else. I waited for the "Timeout" alert to appear in hopes it would automatically log me out so I can submit the error report to you, and when that happened was able to interact with the control panel on the left-side of the screen. I selected to "Exit" and and that was a long time ago. I am able to press F12 and open the options window 

corruption.png

UPDATE

I finally forced the game to close and submitted the errors in one batch consisting of 10 total reports.

Edited by Retchet

The version of my guild's shield that I created on the website doesn't look quite the same in-game. It seems like the resolution of the emblem is lower than the other elements and there's no way for me to change it now. You can see that the graphic generated and displayed in-game is much blurrier than what is shown on the website if you search for FIENDS. 

FIENDS.png

In the medium keep, if you fall from the roof into this spot between the stairs in and God sacrifice plinth, you will become stuck in a fall animation and not be able to get out without relogging.

fall_keep_bug.jpg?width=1440&height=810