Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Uncle Alastrom wants you for the [RFGD] Reforged army!

YOU THERE. The punk reading this needlessly bold message. You're here for one reason, you're alone, or you're sick of the people you're with. This post is tailor made for YOU!!!!

[RFGD] Reforged is a part of the Reforged Gaming community. A fierce group of battle hardened lads from the real to the interwebs. We shamelessly claim to be home to the largest population of gamers composed of US military vets. Our community extends across a multitude of games, with some of the finest leadership the e-sphere has to offer. Our Crowfall focus will be on NA.

You might be wondering who is welcome:

ANYONE OR ANYAPE IS WELCOME TO APPLY (yes, even if you have yet to buy the game -- hell, we'll only hassle you a little even if you never do).

NOOBS, PROS, PRETEND PROS, AND EVEN THOSE WHOSE ONLY SKILL LIES IN THROWING DOLLARS TO THE DEVS. If you can play, want to play, are willing to learn to play, or even think you can teach us to play. WE'LL TAKE YOU. Uncle Al takes ANY and ALL.

By now, you've probably seen enough gaming community posts to think "Huh, this must be a joke, it's not even 20 pages long and there's no montage in sight." Indeed, this post is mostly to the point without the typical gaming community saga gore. If you're playing Crowfall and want a group of (typical, but rather loveable) folk to game with then look no further.

Apply to Reforged. We're not like the other gaming communities 😘.

Find us in discord: https://discord.gg/XtDZnQp -- If you have any questions about the community, message Alastrom. For Crowfall questions, message DogeInFlipflops or Carupa.

Edited by DogeInFlipflops
Forgot to open recruitment to all the ape's out there.

Just in case anyone was looking, and like I don't know, thought maybe recruiting anyone didn't include them. Yes, it means you, even if you are just here to check out the beta and have yet to buy the game. 

I thought to myself, Doge, surely you don't need to define "ANYONE" to the world, they must know. It hit me then, perhaps it's not that the world doesn't know "ANYONE", but that gamers only know "ANYAPE" so, there you have it gamers. ANYAPE is also welcome to apply to Reforged. Crafterape, gatherape, pvpape, swing on in.

Edited by DogeInFlipflops

• 2 weeks later...