Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kickstarter Amber & Above Backers Update Address Now!

Greetings Crows!

We are in the process of preparing to ship the Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack(s)! If you’re an Amber Pledge status or above on Kickstarter, you’re eligible to receive this pack as one of your rewards - we need your shipping address added to your account, now. 

These exclusive packs will be delivered to the SHIPPING ADDRESS on your Crowfall account, crowfall.com/account/shipping-address, located on the left side options panel under “Shipping Address”. To ensure you receive your Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack on time, please update the Shipping Address on your account, BY this Sunday JUNE 6th. 

Please note: 

• The Collector’s Edition Pack will be shipped ahead of the official launch of Crowfall Game! Once your physical Collector’s Edition Pack has been shipped you will receive an email containing your tracking information.
  • This is the last time we will ask for your Shipping Address; it is urgent you update your account now or you will not receive the Collector’s Edition Pack.

Thank you for your support!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

1 minute ago, mbw77 said:

what pack as i got the Fast-Start Backer Pack - Special Offer and i cant see shipping address on my profile page 

It was only bundled with Amber and better packages from the Kickstarter campaign.

IhhQKY6.gif

5 hours ago, Jah said:

They probably got your address when you purchased it?

That would depend on WHEN you made the purchase. There was no shipping address field in the profile until recently. Best to double check: crowfall.com/account/shipping-address

macdeath_sig.png

4 hours ago, MacDeath said:

That would depend on WHEN you made the purchase. There was no shipping address field in the profile until recently. Best to double check: crowfall.com/account/shipping-address

They have been collecting your address at the time of purchase the entire time that the collectors edition has been available as a separate purchase,

IhhQKY6.gif

1 minute ago, malant said:

The shipping address link redirects to the main profile page. Is there another method to get to a screen to update the address?

I believe it's only active on the account that has the collector's edition on it.  I had to look at one of my alt accounts to find it.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

7 minutes ago, damebix said:

I believe it's only active on the account that has the collector's edition on it.  I had to look at one of my alt accounts to find it.

I believe that to be this account as it is my only account @ the gold level, do I have to gift myself the reward? 

Team X Gaming

RoFL/GC/HoE

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, malant said:

I believe that to be this account as it is my only account @ the gold level, do I have to gift myself the reward? 

Go under your Account Profile and Click on Rewards.  Is the Physical Collecter's Edition there?  If so, maybe it needs to be unbundled?

Edit:  Worst case, email support

Edited by damebix

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

• ACE-Tiggs changed the title to Kickstarter Amber & Above Backers Update Address Now!

Managed to update my address only yesterday because of issues with the 2FA which I had to have reset to log in to the webiste, will I still get my package eventually after launch, or is it gone forever?