Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall is Shipping July 6!

However how the game is balance around full group buffs - it wont hold lone wolf players in Crowfall at all with all the group benefit effects (health,heals, protection armor, attack power, bard support powers) In my view it is not good plan in a player perspective since it is a huge advantage to pvp 4 vs 2 and with all the powers benefits from runes & power abilities it will be too hard for such a player style.

And one of my main reason why I look at bounty hunting in Ashes of Creation to get my pvp fix in an mmo with more a traditional approach as well to raid content.

I always felt that Crowfall coulld be hell of a lot more interesting if such "topics" were up to debate before they release their plan and strategy behind the Crowfall game which severely lacking other mmo traditional content against the environment and story content (PvE). 

I could join a guild or create one, but I really enjoy small scale pvp and in Shadowbane you had high defense and miss chance vs large of group players, and that benefit is not an option in Crowfall at all. So all small scale pvp content is very limited, and I really enjoy traditional mmos with some story content, and I enjoy group dungeons as well with raid options. My point is the game and powers could be better balance 3v1 or 4v2, 5v3 combat consider how many different play styles other players have from different mmos in the past. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crowfall is Shipping July 6   Highly anticipated Throne War PvP game announces launch date, and unveils animatic, “Eternal Heroes, Dying Worlds”   AUSTIN, Texas, June 3, 2021—Today, Ar

Has any MMORPG ever launched been "ready" to launch when it did?  I played through sb.exe, I played through F5ing the Darkfall store for days, I played through DF2 launching without 1/4 of the cl

On 6/7/2021 at 7:38 PM, Toadwart said:

200 replies in this thread, almost all are negative.

What could go wrong?

111 messages coming from the same 4 people so yeah, look's like the majority no? oh wait 😄

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

5 minutes ago, Gorwald said:

111 messages coming from the same 4 people so yeah, look's like the majority no? oh wait 😄

Most players rarely read the forums and almost NEVER post here. Discord is a bit more active but still we have 1/10 of 1% claiming to speak for the majority. 

ACE wisely focuses on what players DO and not on what they SAY,

macdeath_sig.png

3 hours ago, MacDeath said:

Most players rarely read the forums and almost NEVER post here. Discord is a bit more active but still we have 1/10 of 1% claiming to speak for the majority. 

ACE wisely focuses on what players DO and not on what they SAY,

Well then explain the extremely low player base and pitiful retention? If the naysayers are such a minority, then where is this supermajority of silent players?

20 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

Well then explain the extremely low player base and pitiful retention? If the naysayers are such a minority, then where is this supermajority of silent players?

It has been an issue since day 1 hence my reasoning about combat balance full group vs 1-2 player(s)

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

23 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

If the naysayers are such a minority, then where is this supermajority of silent players?

Are you really having difficulty imagining where people who don't comment on forums are?

IhhQKY6.gif

7 minutes ago, Jah said:

Are you really having difficulty imagining where people who don't comment on forums are?

All I know is they are not part of the playerbase. For instance, wow always had naysayers, but the difference is they actually had players. 

Just now, mystafyi said:

All I know is they are not part of the playerbase. For instance, wow always had naysayers, but the difference is they actually had players. 

Are you claiming that the entire Crowfall playerbase comments on the forums? If they don't comment here, they are not the part of the playerbase?

IhhQKY6.gif

17 minutes ago, Jah said:

Are you claiming that the entire Crowfall playerbase comments on the forums? If they don't comment here, they are not the part of the playerbase?

I am saying if the game has no players, then one cant claim the negative reviews are the minority and not representative of the player base, since there is no playerbase. 

Just now, mystafyi said:

I am saying if the game has no players, then one cant claim the negative reviews are the minority and not representative of the player base, since there is no playerbase. 

Oh, just talking nonsense. Ok.

IhhQKY6.gif

4 hours ago, Gorwald said:

111 messages coming from the same 4 people so yeah, look's like the majority no? oh wait 

Those are after my post. Before my post was made you will see most of the people are unique.

43 minutes ago, mythx said:

where is Rune hunting u get them all in the Temple, and the active mine fights

You have to hunt Thralls in Dregs to get better versions of those disciplines.

Fort fights are pretty much the same thing as mine fights.

IhhQKY6.gif