Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spirit Whip does not whip the effects of the third LMB to additional targets Critical dodge activates whenever you critically hit. It should only activate if you crit while not having max dodge

I can no longer see tooltips on mouseover when i am autorunning.  This includes not just in cursor mode, but also when looking at the map.

Critical to fix before release: if you take the Harvest Motherlode quest you get 100 mining. If you don't complete the quest, you retain 100 mining permanently. 

Posted (edited)

Weird bug when I logged in after having logged out in crowform. I'm a Half-Giant but it's showing Human and "Long Name Here" underneath of the "Pitfighter" text.

display-bug.png

Edited by Retchet
Posted (edited)

Missing NPC.... Ehren who you talk to after Hal the stable master is not there but the quest marker is showing they should be....

Edit... figured out the issue... if you grab a mount from the bank before the quest chain gives it to you... you will activate the quest with Hal no matter what level you are and then you you finish Hal's quest of using the mount it will try to send you on to Ehren who is not there. 

Edited by Nightravncraft
update to issue

Just created a frostweaver and was given 2 Freezing Blasts. They're separate icons that can be dragged on the skill bar and don't share the same cool down. One of them doesn't have a cast animation.

First time ever playing the game. Loud battle music started playing as I was around the first campfire where you are supposed to cook meat and I had to quit the game for it to stop. Also after cooking the meat and talking to the npc, my character tposed and started sliding forward.

There is still a "mouse sensitivity" difference between normal mode (gods reach/infected/dregs) and ek.
I have a Razer Naga Trinity at 800 dpi. I'm playing Crowfall with a mouse sensitivity of 40 (ingame option)
I have a huge mouse sensitivity difference between normal mode and ek. In this video, I use the same movement in EK and in Gods Reach. You can see that there is a big difference.

This bug has been present for months.

Ice stores still don't custard persist when zoning. You have multiple skills with the same icon for example frigid ground and freezing blast. Protection, Barbed, slow stake

You have a lot of polishing to do within a month, I hope it's enough time

So I'm not sure if it's been said or not but I've figured out the spawning under temple bug. I only happens when you log out while standing on the steps of the vaults to the left and right in the bank. If you log out in the middle of the bank it doesn't happen.

Game crashed multiple time's for me when changing graphic settings to high. Then when the ace error report came up I clicked submit to send in the data for the crashes and then the ace reporter crashed as well after a while.

For Frostweaver class:
*Refrigerate and Cold Comfort both have '#duration# seconds' listed in the description
*There are 2 freezing blast buttons, one that has actual damage numbers and one that has the same #words# problem as above.

Sprint key doesn't seem to work since it doesn't do anything when I press it quickly or hold it down.