Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was doing the Sun Temple Area quests and my inventory got full so I wanted to head back to the bank to store some items.  I went through the portal back to the Earth Temple, went to the bank and my entire inventory had disappeared, my stats had also all been set to 62 on the character pane.  I tried going back to the Sun Temple, but my inventory was still gone and I couldn't loot anything more.  I logged out to world select and then logged back in but that didn't help.  When I quit the game after that, an error reporting window popped up.  It's been about 10 minutes since I quit the game and it's still on my screen saying "Submitting reports.  Please wait..."  After restarting the program, my inventory reappeared.

No-inventory.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spirit Whip does not whip the effects of the third LMB to additional targets Critical dodge activates whenever you critically hit. It should only activate if you crit while not having max dodge

I can no longer see tooltips on mouseover when i am autorunning.  This includes not just in cursor mode, but also when looking at the map.

Critical to fix before release: if you take the Harvest Motherlode quest you get 100 mining. If you don't complete the quest, you retain 100 mining permanently. 

2 Bugs/Errors : 
1) Tooltip This food does not specify what's the type of food like "TYPE : FOOD" or "TYPE : DRINK".
This information should be above "COMMON".

gnocchi.png

2) Buff text is incorrect. It should be : 
Attack Power increased by 25.
Support Power increased by 25.
"Rating" should be changed by "Power" and "%" should be removed.
Gnocchi-Buff.png

When taking an outpost in Dregs on Live. I came across an outpost with a tower and an encampment 3 guards for each, but the outpost showed 6/6. Killed all 6 guards and had to stand in the tower to take the outpost. This then flipped both flags in both locations and allowed me to open the resource chest in the ground level camp. As soon as i began to remove things from the chest the outpost flipped to "Unclaimed" an announcement went out that my guild lost the outpost and here is what that looked like in a screenshot summary. 

unknown.png

The mouse sensitivity changes after alt-tabbing, althought it doesn't seem to affect the chosen sensitivity in the options menu.

For example i use 30 sensitivity to turn 360 degrees, after alt-tabbing the turn rate is between 180 to 270 degrees, while the sensitivity is still 30 in the options menu.

This gets worse the more i alt-tab.

The skill Ghost Army from the Grim Reaper Major Discipline has a lot of issues with terrain, more often than not failing to even send out the Ghosts as you emptily cast the skill into the air. Slight changes in elevation, forts, and other entities with physical collision, such as the clutter around Outposts, barrels, boxes, etc etc, will also completely render the skill useless. This makes the skill only useful in fights with almost completely flat and barren terrain. When it does work, the skill is awesome, but might need to be adjusted to work better with the games environment, such as making it a ground targeted, but channeled AoE. Additionally, the skills tooltip does not even remotely match up with the actual skills range. IIRC the skill displays a roughly 15m Range, where as the Ghosts will continue to travel well past the 30m Range mark if they do not collide with anything.

24 minutes ago, Harlock_Insmial said:

The skill Ghost Army from the Grim Reaper Major Discipline has a lot of issues with terrain, more often than not failing to even send out the Ghosts as you emptily cast the skill into the air. Slight changes in elevation, forts, and other entities with physical collision, such as the clutter around Outposts, barrels, boxes, etc etc, will also completely render the skill useless. This makes the skill only useful in fights with almost completely flat and barren terrain. When it does work, the skill is awesome, but might need to be adjusted to work better with the games environment, such as making it a ground targeted, but channeled AoE. Additionally, the skills tooltip does not even remotely match up with the actual skills range. IIRC the skill displays a roughly 15m Range, where as the Ghosts will continue to travel well past the 30m Range mark if they do not collide with anything.

Anything that is terrain dependent has issues with the terrain.

On 6/3/2021 at 10:26 PM, Nightravncraft said:

Missing NPC.... Ehren who you talk to after Hal the stable master is not there but the quest marker is showing they should be....

Edit... figured out the issue... if you grab a mount from the bank before the quest chain gives it to you... you will activate the quest with Hal no matter what level you are and then you you finish Hal's quest of using the mount it will try to send you on to Ehren who is not there. 

Is this what is going on?  How do you fix this - I am being sent to the sun temple (from the earth temple) now but don't want to leave before finishing this quest.  I did want to almost die after spending 1k on a horse and then having the game give me one several quests later (sigh)

THE SITUATION: My inventory was full when I took the quest for refining timber...so I made a little room in my inventory and I got 1 item, but I did not get the quest item, so there is no way to redo the quest and get this item back again, plus I can't access overflow anymore and I can't recall.

I THINK: If your inventory goes into OVERLOAD, and you make space for just 1 overloaded item, you will lose not be able to claim the rest back but the game will remember them saying you can't RECALL because you have overflowed items, BUT the button in the inventory simply disappears.

https://imgur.com/a/LXqlxi7

Edited by trugamer

-Truthe Yashikawa

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild.  Welcome Home.

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/

2 hours ago, yianni said:

@ArtCraftQA

You must be blind. Look at kobras name. You see a red mark there? This has happened multiple times

The confused emoji doesn't mean "I can't see what you are talking about." It means they need more information so they can reproduce the bug.

IhhQKY6.gif