Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530.0 Live Feedback for 6/3/2021

2 minutes ago, Jah said:

They said in the last Q&A that there will be a way to do it with ingame gold.

How can something as simple and basic as respeccing be instantly introduced with a subscription but they're still thinking on how to introduce it with gold?

"Will be a a way" can mean anything. Will it cost 2000g to respec? 500g per point? Infinite 200g incremental increase for every respec per account?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some other things I'd like to see: UI scaling - the UI elements are so big on my screen. They take up way too much space. The ability to move UI elements around Player nameplate (i.e

Auto sort button for inventory and stash please. So far its been a pleasant experience, theres some stuttering and stalling when certain spells are cast but id assume that will get ironed out. combat

Additionally, the Daemon boss spawns are a really good idea that could generate gathering/combat events for a guild to harvest and protect.   However, this one is only rank 7 nodes? Please

5 minutes ago, Zulnam said:

How can something as simple and basic as respeccing be instantly introduced with a subscription but they're still thinking on how to introduce it with gold?

"Will be a a way" can mean anything. Will it cost 2000g to respec? 500g per point? Infinite 200g incremental increase for every respec per account?

We'll find out when the next patch hits.

IhhQKY6.gif

Some other things I'd like to see:

UI scaling - the UI elements are so big on my screen. They take up way too much space.

The ability to move UI elements around

Player nameplate (i.e. healthbar) above my head like you see on other players. It's a pvp game, I want to see my health front and center, not way out of sight in the upper left corner.

Racial qualities start at legendary quality. Wouldn't it make sense to pair it up with Vessel quality?

Gray Vessel (character levels 1-30)> Gray Racial quality

White Vessel (character level 31)> White Racial quality

Green Vessel (character level 32)> Green Racial quality

Blue Vessel (character level 33)> Blue Racial quality

Purple Vessel (character level 34)> Purple Racial quality

Orange Vessel (character level 35)> Orange Racial quality

Housing: houses like Ultima Online's marble homes. 

See the source image

Final Thoughts: I hope the marketing for this game reaches TV, radio, music apps, streaming apps, etc. I heard the 50k tournament thing didn't get a lot of attention from new crowds. I am a theory-crafter and this game is like heaven, because it's a PvP game. Most theory-crafting I do is for single player or MMO PvE games. 

Edited by Lykaios
Shorten my message and give visual example of desired house
1 hour ago, Lykaios said:

Racial qualities start at legendary quality. Wouldn't it make sense to pair it up with Vessel quality?

Gray Vessel (character levels 1-30)> Gray Racial quality

White Vessel (character level 31)> White Racial quality

Green Vessel (character level 32)> Green Racial quality

Blue Vessel (character level 33)> Blue Racial quality

Purple Vessel (character level 34)> Purple Racial quality

Orange Vessel (character level 35)> Orange Racial quality

Housing: houses like Ultima Online's marble homes. 

See the source image

Final Thoughts: I hope the marketing for this game reaches TV, radio, music apps, streaming apps, etc. I heard the 50k tournament thing didn't get a lot of attention from new crowds. I am a theory-crafter and this game is like heaven, because it's a PvP game. Most theory-crafting I do is for single player or MMO PvE games. 

Your UO house sux. Here is my DAoC House unknown.png

macdeath_sig.png

14 hours ago, Zulnam said:

Wouldnt say instantly, they just didnt tell anyone they were working on it till its done.

Could be mob dropped or crafted and all that too

Veeshan Midst of UXA

On 6/4/2021 at 9:23 AM, psytic said:

Would be nice if the button to change between ranged and melee trays could be bound to the same button instead of having to build up muscle memory for different keys.

ive been saying this for ages, Range and melee tray should be a toggle button stealth should be seperate however or atleast off that op[tion for people who want it

Veeshan Midst of UXA

7 hours ago, MacDeath said:

Your UO house sux. Here is my DAoC House unknown.png

Stone stands the test of time my friend. Your house has some organic components and bugs love to eat organic components. It's smarter to build with inorganic. ;)

Also, I wish I had known about DAoC when I was younger, but I missed that whole thing.

PS - I haven't played UO since Age of Shadow. I snagged it off of google images.

I don't like how the Castles are pre-placed on their parcels. IMO, the castle on the Imperial Palace is cooler than the one on the Mountain Citadel, but the Mountain Citadel has the cooler parcel. If I could place the Imperial Palace castle atop the Mountain Citadel, that would be cool.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Combat feels really clunky latency wise, I had 11 Net MS but monsters were still hitting me from miles away, same with the aggro radius, you just can't tell how close you are or when you're going to aggro.

Same with using abilities, there feels like there's some delay constantly going on in the background. Again it's not lag related as I had 11 Net MS and I have a 500mbps connection.

One more thing which is probably impossible to change or review right now, but you also can't even tell what's happening to you, your health pool just drains and drains with more than 1 monster on you, you don't even know what you're getting hit by sometimes (Line of Sight doesn't even work here)

It feels super delayed and I hope that's just because it's beta, otherwise combat is fine.

In GvG fights, when you reach endgame Icecaller, it's a bit disappointing that most of your healing numbers come off the Focus Gem procs from either Cool or Refreshing Ice spawning. Shatterstorm is the quickest way to generate the procs.

The Healing Rains spell is good, around the equivalent to Focus procs.

So for Heals per second, as a healer you're better off doing damage to the enemy than actually using your arsenal of healing spells. There are other healing classes already whose healing benefits from doing damage to the enemy like Inquisitor or Paladin, so looking at Icecaller's kit, it doesn't look intended that the class is meant to be doing damage AoEs for the sake of really well crafted Focus gems.

I hear it can be similar thing for some of the Frostweaver damaging builds using Volatile/Frigid focuses.

The NPE needs to also explain the mechanics of the class you're playing as well. Things like: on a Confessor, stack sin or this is why you just killed yourself on a Druid healer.

I've rolled up a Arbiter with blocking to mitigate damage. The problem is stamina. It depletes and there is no way to get it back except regen over time. The other pools health and mana have easy regens. It makes it a less than viable option in PvP.

I was hoping to roll as a healer / tank. But I'm unable to stay up in combat, for once my stamina is gone I'm just chump change for these people.

23 minutes ago, Dun3 said:

I've rolled up a Arbiter with blocking to mitigate damage. The problem is stamina. It depletes and there is no way to get it back except regen over time. The other pools health and mana have easy regens. It makes it a less than viable option in PvP.

I was hoping to roll as a healer / tank. But I'm unable to stay up in combat, for once my stamina is gone I'm just chump change for these people.

Have you looked at Galvia's Healer guide? 

macdeath_sig.png

My thoughts

First.... I LOVE that crafting is so impactful. I think when i think of this game and i ask "whats special about it" its that crafting matters. Please dont change this. It is the only game that exists currently where it actually matters and i think it will likely be the reason people play. In my opinion.

1) I'd like when purchasing goods to be able to hit enter or y to confirm a purchase so i can purchase 3 'season salts' faster

2) be nice to click on someone in chat to whisper to them

3) maybe have the ? in the chat box blink until its been clicked. Thus showing the user the commands at least 1 time as it can be easy to overlook the usefulness.

4) Auto Sort Inventory. Please

5) Maybe a checkbox to auto-refill your harvest tools when 1 breaks. so i can have the 2nd in my inventory and then if its checked when my axe breaks its auto filled with the next best tool

X) Knowing why different types of wood exists is not obvious. Wondering why i care about a Rank 3 yew tree as a lv 15 is not obvious. what does it mean. maybe that's on purpose.

X) Definitely need to explain the Worlds vs Maps somehow. Knowing there are 4 different 'Worlds' and these worlds have maps and each map can have different rules? Its still a little confusing to me.. but once the game launches maybe it will be less volatile and you are just sick of constantly updating things / don't have time

Summary - I think in general its been said before, but more tutorials on how things may or may not be important and some UI tweaks. I think before Launch you will NEED a better way to explain your universe to newbies because if they cant grasp the future and by what means they will be able to affect it.

More Kudos

the 3 slots for consumables is good as well as a good sorting of need to use. I think you've balanced needing to use bandages with creation of them really well. 

Spellbook is solid and easy to use

It may be a beta thing. but i like getting a horse early, appreciate that

Did i mention i'm enjoying the crafting

I Also really like the Gold vs Ethereal Dust economy and the Sacraficing for XP is great. It makes me feel like you as developers are concentrating more on the end game AND the economy more than the quests and I think that is unique and good in my opinion. If people want good amazing quests maybe go play wow/other mmos. If you want a player economy and awesome pvp. Play Crowfall

The crafting system is excellent, the amount of time it takes to gather materials to even attempt to make one complete item not so much.

I have a guild and I still feel a desperate need for faction versus faction, my guild simply isn't going to be online all the time.  I can't reasonably gather materials alone, even ignoring how grindy it is, and there doesn't seem to be any other obvious goals even if more PvE was available.

The minor discipline Sun Elf Heritage is not working on my High Elf Assassin.  I do not see any bonuses under details or the buff come up on my screen during in game daylight hours.  

One chat channel per chat tab is pretty rough. We need to be able to show whatever channels we want in a single tab. I can't even SEE the group and guild tabs to know if there are new messages there.

Edited by River