Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum Archiving

On Thursday, July 1, at 11 AM CDT (6:00 PM CEST), we'll begin forum maintenance that has a downtime of one day.  We'll archive all threads and posts on the forums, excluding War Stories, Crows of a Feather, and Roleplay, and roll out a new Forum organization.  If you feel a particular post should be preserved post a link below, with an explanation, and I'll try to accommodate your request.

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Does this mean that the Crows of a Feather section will remain the same or will it be deleted entirely and not archived?

If it’s going away then I’d absolutely like to keep the “Crowfall Memes” thread alive. It’s one of the most viewed and active threads on the forums over the years.

7 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

Does this mean that the Crows of a Feather section will remain the same or will it be deleted entirely and not archived?

Crows of a Feather, War Stories,  and Roleplay will remain and not be archived. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Will these archived threads and sections be still viewable? Class forums are going away, and so are a number of guides that folks may find useful.

I'm likely going to redo a bunch of them and have them posted fresh if that is the case, but that is a lot of work.

1 hour ago, galvia said:

Will these archived threads and sections be still viewable? Class forums are going away, and so are a number of guides that folks may find useful.

I'm likely going to redo a bunch of them and have them posted fresh if that is the case, but that is a lot of work.

If there are guides in those forums that are updated and can be preserved just post the links here. I'm pinning all of those that should remain.  

i believe all threads with good memes must remain and this is my humble submission to the crowchive 

hoayaga2.jpg

I'd suggest the thread about future plans of development is useful to newcomers.

"ACE Q&A Livestream March 2nd" discussion - General Discussion - Crowfall Community

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano