Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Point to one person EKs?

So perhaps I am looking at this from two much of a strategic perspective - but is there a point to one person EK?  I mean I enjoy to an extent having and decorating a house in MMOs but usually it ends up not being used.  I can also see how the EK would be massively important for guilds and given the resources they can bring larger and more useful.  Looking at prices for things though all I can see the one person EK being is a couple plots - and they only give the very lowest level resources.  I mean I haven't left Gods Reach but I don't make anything with knotwood and cobblestone anymore.  What am I missing?

hmm true but vendors only useful if you can let other people in aka public and that takes 15 dollars a month.  Rest I didn't know about as not to that point in the game yet.  Vault seems to be all the storage space you need though...

Yeah, vendors only make sense if you have VIP for a public EK. The crafting buff comes from a statue you place in the EK. 

Vault is definitely not enough storage space in the long-term. 

I reckon one person EK are pointless before Long Term (tm), when you'll need a place for farming and husbandry.

Then I suppose players could care of their EK same way Albions's players care their private island.

VYkgpIR.png

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

On 6/8/2021 at 3:33 AM, Zaldar said:

hmm true but vendors only useful if you can let other people in aka public and that takes 15 dollars a month.  Rest I didn't know about as not to that point in the game yet.  Vault seems to be all the storage space you need though...

LoL If you're a crafter, that standard size vault is nowhere large enough. An EK can add lots of space.

macdeath_sig.png

Storage is the primary reason for EKs to exist right now. Crafting buffs are pretty nice, but not a guarantee, and with the way factories work not as valuable as they once were. Storage on the other hand is a thing you definately always need more of, no matter who you are. Especially now that we're moving away from the archaic notion of export limitations you're going to have a lot more stuff you want to store.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"