Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game just E-Sport & Battle Royale?

I like to explore, quest and PvP but from what I gather this is more of an E-Sport game?  Just instance battles?  I have bought the game just not really gotten into it...seems like last time I played I just kinda wandered around.

41 minutes ago, lucidhunt said:

I like to explore, quest and PvP but from what I gather this is more of an E-Sport game?  Just instance battles?  I have bought the game just not really gotten into it...seems like last time I played I just kinda wandered around.

the game is about pvp, group pvp, but that only comes when people are fighting for the Guild x Guild server. Everyone is waiting for the live launch to fight for it again so you wont see much ppl online there.

Right now, ppl are just testing dif races / builds. And you can find some random pvp at Sky point.

On 6/8/2021 at 1:45 PM, lucidhunt said:

I like to explore, quest and PvP but from what I gather this is more of an E-Sport game?  Just instance battles? 

The maps are randomly created but overall aren't large or unique enough to "explore." There aren't any hidden treasures or unique areas to discover.

Beyond the tutorial, quests aren't a thing. There is the Divine Favor system which is like long term guild quests (do XYZ during the season to get points).

Campaigns are like instanced battlegrounds that go on for weeks/months with winners and losers at the end. Rewards are given out. Move on to the next campaign.

Crowfall is far from an eSport. The hunger dome is a battle royale mode but due to design, isn't what I'd call a "sport" at all. The MMO has crafting, harvesting, pve, pvp.