Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakawe

Knights of Shadow, KoS (Multi-National)

Looks like KoS has a nice start on having a strong presence in Crowfall.

Omg, love the sig, mine ready yet?  change up back ground on mine to a more purple hue though....It is my favorite color.

Ok, Initial post in this section is complete.   Next is to set up TS channels and KoS forum section for Crowfall.  I know this is early in development, BUT, part of the reason we been so successful is because we start early and stay organized.

I will be assigning officers for this game based on interest and individual playstyles.  Be sure to log in TeamSpeak and chat with me about it, if interested.

Edited by nakawe

Bellicose, I see your coming over from Black Gold also. Quite a few are jumping ship to give Crowfall a try.

I dont concider it "jumping ship" if i leave one game and play another, and still remain in the same guild.

I call it a change in position, same company.

Ok, Initial post in this section is complete.   Next is to set up TS channels and KoS forum section for Crowfall.  I know this is early in development, BUT, part of the reason we been so successful is because we start early and stay organized.

I will be assigning officers for this game based on interest and individual playstyles.  Be sure to log in TeamSpeak and chat with me about it, if interested.

Save me a spot... Even though i might have to wait until beta.

I dont concider it "jumping ship" if i leave one game and play another, and still remain in the same guild.

I call it a change in position, same company.

Point well taken!!

Save me a spot... Even though i might have to wait until beta.

Always, All KoS is welcome at any stage of the game.

Nice pick for a name.  Fits good with the lore of this upcoming title.  I just registered on your forums.  What exactly are you guys hoping to do in Crowfall?  Do you only focus on campaigns or will you focus on building a kingdom, or both?

Mezcon, we do not have our Web forums set up for this game yet.  We are in very early planning stages right now.  Trying to figure out who is coming over from other games and who is coming from MIA. 

Trying to figure out which power gamers are coming, which casuals.  I strongly feel casual players, if in huge numbers will be a huge boon to our success in this game.  Hence, I am recruiting within KoS for casuals as well as a solid group of Hardcore players.

I hope to see you in teamspeak soon!!

Hey all, had this thread suggested to me. Long time gamer, more casual with MMO as I have a more limited time span to play. From Alberta Canada so GMT here. Can't wait for a sandbox like Crowfall, and the chance to help build up a guild in Campaigns, and EK.

Hiya Gryphonedm,    Most of us are pretty old too.  don't worry about being casual.  I see this game as us needing many types of players.  You casuals will probably be more important in the campaigns then us hardcore players.  More on this later when we get our private forums set up for this game.

Anyway, please feel free to come to our teamspeak and check out our forums.

Hi Gryphonedm, how are u hope to see u in game.Whats up Nakawe  u know i will see u in game and chat in TS3.Come and jois us on Teamspeak 3.Hope to see more new peploe in here

Hi every one.Hope to see and meet u in crowfall .Remember we have Teamspeak 3 so come join our family and have fume gaming with use . Looking to see all of u here.Let get the big's and the fun's guild out there.There are a great group of player's in KOS u can't ask form more nicer and fun group to have as good friends.