Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakawe

Knights of Shadow, KoS (Multi-National)

Nice to see more folks interested in KoS!

I'll be coming to Crowfall from Black Gold Online (BGO). BGO is a free to play steam punk based MMO where KoS is very active and the #1 guild in game. Come join us there if you're looking for something to do while waiting on Crowfall to come out. Here's a link:

http://bg.snailgame.com/

See you all in BGO and later in Crowfall!

Edited by zWarlock

Since you accept every type of player, I suppose you wouldn't say no to a crafter-to-be! Lol I'd be happy to join and help out with campaigns. 

Just downloaded Teamspeak 3 but I've never used it. Does it require you to have headphones with a mic? If not, I have no problem being able to hear you guys but not speak. I take instructions well :)

Welcome and we'd love to have ya! Crafter-to-be's are going to be an essential part of our guild. I'm sure Naka (our resident teamspeak expert and leader here in Crowfall) will jump in with some help on getting teamspeak set up for ya :D

Awesome, thanks :) I'm also planning on having multiple alts, but my primary will always be the crafter. But, since I love myself some ranged DPS, I'm totally gonna have a Stalker on standby to snipe people with ^_^ I just have to  B)

Currently I'm thinking of going either Forgemaster (Mining/Blacksmithing) or Druid (Gathering/Woodworking) as my main. Maybe I'll do both, there will be need of both I'm sure. Although, if they ever come out with a Bard, that's gonna be my main. I'm totally obsessed with them XD

Since you accept every type of player, I suppose you wouldn't say no to a crafter-to-be! Lol I'd be happy to join and help out with campaigns. 

Just downloaded Teamspeak 3 but I've never used it. Does it require you to have headphones with a mic? If not, I have no problem being able to hear you guys but not speak. I take instructions well :)

No problem Shadowfang, we would prefer you talk and communicate, but can survive if you at least listen.  We try to get everyone involved in the guild and it just makes it easier if there is two way communication.  Once you feel comfortable with us you may choose to speak.  We have tons of players from around the globe so no one will make fun of your English.  If so it will not be tolerated and I will kick them.

Welcome aboard...It is still early, so , as Zwarlock said come to TS and start to get to know us.  You are more then welcome to join us in Black Gold to pass time, we have multiple players in other games as well.

No problem Shadowfang, we would prefer you talk and communicate, but can survive if you at least listen.  We try to get everyone involved in the guild and it just makes it easier if there is two way communication.  Once you feel comfortable with us you may choose to speak.  We have tons of players from around the globe so no one will make fun of your English.  If so it will not be tolerated and I will kick them.

Welcome aboard...It is still early, so , as Zwarlock said come to TS and start to get to know us.  You are more then welcome to join us in Black Gold to pass time, we have multiple players in other games as well.

I think I tried Black Gold and didn't really care for it, but I'm willing to try it again just to talk with everyone :) The reason I ask is because my headset that had a mic on it met an unfortunate end (I have young puppies, imagine the carnage with that in mind :P) so I'll need to get a new one and I don't have the money to do that at the moment (I'm self-employed and it's tax-season, so... yea). I'll see about getting some good headphones + mic within the month or so, that way I can talk with everyone!

I think I tried Black Gold and didn't really care for it, but I'm willing to try it again just to talk with everyone :) The reason I ask is because my headset that had a mic on it met an unfortunate end (I have young puppies, imagine the carnage with that in mind :P) so I'll need to get a new one and I don't have the money to do that at the moment (I'm self-employed and it's tax-season, so... yea). I'll see about getting some good headphones + mic within the month or so, that way I can talk with everyone!

Ya, I am well aware of the self employed part....I own 3 seasonal businesses.

The general principles of the Guild I like, especially the not backing down and having each others back part, but which fraction and which God would this Guild fight for? And how much will actual roleplaying be a part of the game for you guys?

Edited by Moash

I don't think a guild has to be bound by a single god/faction... At least I haven't seen that anywhere :/

EDIT: Decided screw it and bought a set of headphones with a mic. Should be getting it next week :) I look forward to talking to you all!

Edited by shadowfang1992

Well, in the videos they said the first and most far out ring is going to be split into three fractions: chaos, balance and order, then in the second ring there will be fractions fighting for each individual God, and in the last ring closest to the Hunger will be a one-one deathmatch kind of thing. At least that is what I got out of the explanations made by the producers.

Yea, but those are separate from the whole guild thing. There are four rings: Gods Reach, which is the 3 factions. The Infected, which is separated by each individual god. Then there's The Shadow, which is Guild vs. Guild. And then we have the Dregs, which is basically free-for-all every man for himself.

The general principles of the Guild I like, especially the not backing down and having each others back part, but which fraction and which God would this Guild fight for? And how much will actual roleplaying be a part of the game for you guys?

I don't think there is enough information out yet to decide.  We do have your back ask any of the guys playing Black Gold with us.  You attack a KoS tag, you might as well attack the whole guild.  We don't really role play.  We have fun, laugh, joke and sometimes get frustrated, just like anyone else playing a video game.

Yea, but those are separate from the whole guild thing. There are four rings: Gods Reach, which is the 3 factions. The Infected, which is separated by each individual god. Then there's The Shadow, which is Guild vs. Guild. And then we have the Dregs, which is basically free-for-all every man for himself.

Good explanation, depending on which one you go in, I think the game randomly puts you on certain teams.  BUT, I am not 100% sure about all this yet, information is coming out daily.

I don't think a guild has to be bound by a single god/faction... At least I haven't seen that anywhere :/

EDIT: Decided screw it and bought a set of headphones with a mic. Should be getting it next week :) I look forward to talking to you all!

Awesome, looking forward to chatting with ya....I love pre planning and chatting about ideas.  I have so many ideas in my head right now about this game.....NEED TO SHARE THEM!!

Awesome, looking forward to chatting with ya....I love pre planning and chatting about ideas.  I have so many ideas in my head right now about this game.....NEED TO SHARE THEM!!

I know, I'm becoming a Crow Fall geek and the game isn't even out yet! ARGH!