Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakawe

Knights of Shadow, KoS (Multi-National)

hey srry been a lil busy but my TS name is JackAsh and I jump around from channel to channel. Playing the game Asta right now so you can find me in that channel.

i-XfNsQj6.jpg

KoS Webpage / We are Hardcore Gamers but welcome Casuals / TeamSpeak 3, Server address: kosteamspeak.com

Glad to see a new face hope you join us in the fight! Other news just finished up some testing of ASTA def something to do but def not a Crowfall and rather just a new shinny turd but will play for a while once it comes out if anyone is interested but life of the game is prob only 2-6months if lucky. So really just a filler till the testing in this game kicks back up and we can have more fun over here!!

i-XfNsQj6.jpg

KoS Webpage / We are Hardcore Gamers but welcome Casuals / TeamSpeak 3, Server address: kosteamspeak.com

Not much new at the moment. Getting into Dragon Age Inquisition (I have a character for every NPC romance XD), but it's taking forever because I love the dialogues, exploring and lore. My new computer is here, but I need a mic before I can get on TS. Once I get that I'll pop on, but I haven't had time to run out and get new headphones or anything. Honestly I might just Ebay it again. I just hope that whatever I get actually lasts this time  :angry:

Edited by shadowfang1992

Can we have a Bard? If not as an Archetype or Promotion, then maybe a Discipline?

i-3ZQNFxh.jpg

YAY! Reading the CF news and saw that we'll be able to team up with guildees ^_^ So happy to hear that. My headphones + mic haven't arrived yet, but when they do I'll hop on TS (d*mn I miss you guys!) Happy to see some big changes in the pre-alpha (color, monster mobs/loot, Champion, etc) and I'm looking forward to my invite, though I know it'll be a while. Still though, hoping to see it soon!

Can we have a Bard? If not as an Archetype or Promotion, then maybe a Discipline?

i-3ZQNFxh.jpg

Finally got my new computer and it happen to come in mail 10min before I left for a road trip back home so had to make room for it in the trunk(wife not happy) but it works great and cant wait to play more games with it and see how well it works!! Im on vacation for a while so will be limited in ts but will still be around!

i-XfNsQj6.jpg

Just wanted to say hi here as possibly the newest member.  Thanks for the invite Nakawe.  I'm looking forward to running with you all.

Join us in ts we are around most nights/day would be great to get to know u!

Awesome Shameless,

Killer, you should have access to alpha now....try link I gave ya last night....

I've been on the TS for several hours each of a few days now and mostly saw people playing other games; I think the max I saw in the CF channel was two, though I don't have permission to join that sub-channel so I couldn't say hi.  How many people in KoS are actually playing Crowfall?