Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakawe

Knights of Shadow, KoS (Multi-National)

Hope everyone is doing well, been busy with work and once again another crap game :( (ASTA) but its ok they were only able to snag a couple dollars from me before I realized it was a trash game! That being said CROWFALL hurry up!

Asta... Never heard of it. *Googles Asta* Well, I'm not surprised you think it's crap. Even the webpage for the game looks really cliche (a style I used to love but eventually grew out of). Even in it's current stage of pre-alpha Crowfall's site actually looks pretty unique. I never thought about that until now, but... kudos to ACE.

*Raises hand* I do. Finally have time to test this thing again. I'm glad I took tomorrow off, or else by the time tonight's test would start I'd be in bed because tomorrow would be my early-to-work day if I didn't go "I NEED A DAY OFF!" earlier this week and blocked it XD.

EDIT: Hopefully I'll be able to test on Sunday too, but that depends on how busy my Easter is gonna be :/

Edited by shadowfang1992

*Raises hand* I do. Finally have time to test this thing again. I'm glad I took tomorrow off, or else by the time tonight's test would start I'd be in bed because tomorrow would be my early-to-work day if I didn't go "I NEED A DAY OFF!" earlier this week and blocked it XD.

EDIT: Hopefully I'll be able to test on Sunday too, but that depends on how busy my Easter is gonna be :/

Wait till you have kids!!, be no time off then, just fitting in gaming...I am glad mine are all grown now.....They were fun until about mid teens...They are ok now, because I no longer have to deal with their decisions.....I just make sure I do a good job making their life miserable by tormenting the grandchildren now.  I am the type that buys a drum set with the rule it stays at their house....

Just. Did. Taxes. *Falls to the floor as a smoldering husk* F*** I hate tax season. Too bad there's no playtesting tomorrow, I took the day off to get my finances in order so that I don't go broke when I send in $1,500 to the government. Did I mention I hate tax season? *Crumbles to ash*

Just. Did. Taxes. *Falls to the floor as a smoldering husk* F*** I hate tax season. Too bad there's no playtesting tomorrow, I took the day off to get my finances in order so that I don't go broke when I send in $1,500 to the government. Did I mention I hate tax season? *Crumbles to ash*

cheer up there kiddo....I once had to pay in 10k in taxes.....I started keeping better records and buying more stuff for the business to keep the tax burden to a minimum...  

cheer up there kiddo....I once had to pay in 10k in taxes.....I started keeping better records and buying more stuff for the business to keep the tax burden to a minimum...  

Luckily in my case I drove a lot of miles, which took my Federal taxes down about $700, not to mention other things like health insurance and such. The original amount I owed was... Ridiculous.

Add on top of that the fact that I'm gradually making more money every year (because in Massage, the longer you work the bigger your clientele and the more work you get), and I think it'll be best if I start paying quarterly. I have automatic payments already set. Who knows, if I end up paying too much during those quarterly payments, I might even get a return for once!

Edited by shadowfang1992

Sad to say, I disagree with Nakawe

How has everyone been? I haven't been on TS in a long time (and it'll be a bit longer before I start talking again), but I've been on the forums a bunch and even played the CF testing a little, but I've been really busy lately. Hopefully everyone else has been getting lots of testing time!