Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakawe

Knights of Shadow, KoS (Multi-National)

Well the relic Update looked amazing. I personally am looking forward to Gods reach and the Infected Ring when it comes about. And for guilds, the trophy system or Artifacts looks promising. Cannot wait for more EK information, hoping there is a way to pledge your staring parcel.

The sapphire account I bought was to house the guild.  I am hoping after kickstarter they offer more tax free parcels to buy.  It will be nice to be able to keep as many together to build a huge guld EK.  Ya, I am in hopes of having groups in all of the campaigns.  I feel it will be most beneficial, ie most chances to get crafting mats if we have solid groups in multiple campaigns.  So huge guild it shall be.

I think it would be hilarious if we had a group of people take on one of the were-animal disciplines (so far we know of werebear and werewolf, might be more later) and create a group of them! Think about it, have 1-2 werebears act as a sort of tank, have a bunch of werewolves for DPS, and if they make wererats we can have them sneak around and kill stragglers and Supports.

I would totally make an alt for that XD

You will find we have numerous people in KoS with many different visions.  It is not to hard to find enough like minded people to go along with a few crazy Ideas.  But damn, we sure do like to have fun....

Edited by nakawe

Sign me up for Werebear lol. Really can't wait for more archetype info and videos. Like Templar and Knight so far. Also interested to see how food/gathering professions pans out here. In WOW when I played I usually just focused on gathering to help keep my brothers guild coffers full for the alchemists and leather workers. Wonder if that will be an option on Crowfall.

I pledged $34. It says the free VIP is for all pledge levels, so that's a LOT of people getting a free month ^_^ Yay us! I'm considering raising my pledge to $60, but I'm not sure. I'm always watching my spending because spending too much always bites me in the butt later, but I'm thinking it's probably worth it for CrowFall :)

EDIT: I increased my pledge. I wanna see Mounts and Caravans :)

Edited by shadowfang1992

OK, being as I am specifically a PC gamer and do NOT keep up with most new gaming consoles, I am both excited and afraid to ask this question:

What is the Oculus Rift? (If you haven't read Kickstarter Update #18, READ IT NOW!)

EDIT: Being an incredible fan of both the animes .Hack and Sword Art Online, you'll forgive any and all fear of VR consoles, lol.

EDIT 2: I'm so confused by the Oculus Rift o.O I'm trying to find info on it, but I'm not finding what I'm looking for. Does it plug into your PC? I keep finding ORs that only work with the Galaxy S4. Is that all that's available? How does it work? I've found many games its compatible with, do you have to buy them separately? Can you download them from your computer onto the device? Does it need to plug into the wall to stay charged or does it remain plugged into the computer? Does it need a gamepad or can I use a keyboard?

Does anyone have the answers to ANY of these questions? Google isn't being much help  :(

Edited by shadowfang1992

Can't say how excited that update made me!! Sad that the original 9 cells cannot be shared, but this is probably the best to hope for. At least through cash shop, or campaigns we can help unlock more land on the Guild Kingdom. And hoping the parcels will be made with varying themes beyond Forested. Arid, swamp, all could work well. Cant wait to lean more about where the build able land within parcels will work. All I know is my personal EK is liable to be neglected if I can have my personal ousting exist in the larger Guild Kingdom. Might as well build the one up, although I guess it will depend on cost vs materials you can bring back from campaigns.

Well, I do know the EKs are per account and not character, so all my characters will share the same EK. I think it would be a lot of fun to just set my EK up for crafting purposes and have it be set in a swamp-like setting. I wonder what level of decorating will be implemented? Will all houses look the same, or will we be able to differentiate things like colors, sizes and styles? Don't want a tiled roof? Here's a flat design! Don't like wood walls? Make it out of stone! Don't like light stone? There's dark stone, brown stone, grey stone, white stone... I wonder if marble will be available? Maybe things like stairways and balcony railings can be made of gold?

I'm so obsessed with designing that'd probably be my obsession in the game o.o It would be fun to build housing for the Guild, or to make shops in my EK for all forms of crafting. I wonder: do crafted items decay in the EK, or are they permanent as long as they're not in a campaign? After all, in a campaign you can lose your weapons and armor due to over-time decay without ever fighting anyone, and food obviously doesn't last. Imaging stockpiling in your EK to set up shop in the future. Could be fun :)

I'm so excited! Today sucked, but in the middle of work I got the email for update #19 and it was like someone pressed my happy button XD

EDIT: Also, as to what you said in Monster Hunter: "I am still looking for some rper's for the Brothel still.  Any interested parties please apply  to KoS!!"

*Raises hand* I'm in!

Edited by shadowfang1992