Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Feed Back 6/9/21

Cant select Feedback forum for feedback-

Game is generally fun to play didn't encounter a lot of errors, bugs or glitches.

The combo system is hard to understand and execute (needs to be macro-able.)

With hard cap on specific stats you need to be able to reset your stat points I have an entire character with messed up stats I cant fix my only option is to make a new one and level it again. Same goes with talent points need a way to reset them.

I don't like that the main story line is tied into the crafting, I feel crafting should be its own demon. I been ready for new gear since i made my intermediate gear at lvl 4-6 now i am lvl 24 and I am still wearing the same stuff cant even find plate mail or craft it. Doing 20 levels without a gear upgrade is bad and what do i get a ring from a crafting quest stats don't even matter its so garbage. I should be able to craft stuff my level 20 levels without being able to upgrade my armor is terrible. Whats up with all the ores making the same metal block why even make seperate ores just call them all metal they all make the same intermediate weapon with the same dmg. There are so many things I dont like about the crafting system in this game.

The loot you could make the loot tables make sense. I loot so many things for food in the first area but I only have like 3 things i can make my bank is littered with oils and all kinds of food stuff but i cant make anything with it but kabobs. more crafting issues.

The movement speed of your character is to slow both mounted and on foot. It makes the game feel clunky and stiff. I feel like I'm in a tar pit after combat walking to next mob feels tedious.

The mount man the mount. Why cant i summon it while I am moving and why does it take so long to cast. Everything involved with character movement in this game feels terrible.

Well I guess that is enough for now.

43 minutes ago, MrSands80 said:

The movement speed of your character is to slow both mounted and on foot. It makes the game feel clunky and stiff. I feel like I'm in a tar pit after combat walking to next mob feels tedious.

The mount man the mount. Why cant i summon it while I am moving and why does it take so long to cast. Everything involved with character movement in this game feels terrible.

In a PvP game, movement is life. If everyone moves much faster it has a negative impact on the larger group combat so it is more than just the single player view that matters. 

A similar theme for the mount. If you were instantly able to pop it, you could ride off quickly. If you are in combat, that shouldn't be an I win button, so the cast time etc. are taken into account. Now, at legendary, there is an exotic harvesting discipline that will speed up your mount time by 1 second. This is a choice though and it very much makes mounting pretty quick.