Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

15$ /month for my EK to stay open for 3 hours?

22 minutes ago, Telonos said:

what is standard amount of uptime?

The standard amount of time is when the last character logs off. So that +3 hours.

Assuming i wake up in the middle of the night to keep my EK open for business, my character will get afk logged out in like 10+ minutes of inactivity. So you are looking at a window of 3 hours, 10 minutes....

Ahh, I see, thank you for clarifying. Yeah that sounds pretty ridiculous...I've been wondering what would be done with VIP, but I have to say this is pretty disappointing. When the last person logs off +3 hours should be the BASELINE, WITHOUT VIP. If you're paying for VIP, it should be much longer than that, at the very least 8 hours seems more reasonable. 

I'm glad they stuck with what I backed 6 years ago.

Guess their definition of balance affecting is different then mine. :rolleyes:

VIP members are given additional benefits, including:

Other cool (non-balance affecting) benefits as we think of them!

----

There is a limited micropayment shop, which can only be used to buy things that do NOT affect the balance of the game.

----

The shop only sells cosmetic (non-balance affecting) items, game time, and additional space (parcels of land, on which structures can be placed) for your Personal Kingdom.

41 minutes ago, APE said:

I'm glad they stuck with what I backed 6 years ago.

Guess their definition of balance affecting is different then mine. :rolleyes:

VIP members are given additional benefits, including:

Other cool (non-balance affecting) benefits as we think of them!

----

There is a limited micropayment shop, which can only be used to buy things that do NOT affect the balance of the game.

----

The shop only sells cosmetic (non-balance affecting) items, game time, and additional space (parcels of land, on which structures can be placed) for your Personal Kingdom.

For me the biggest benefit from VIP is the reduced durability loss to items such as mounts and harvesting tools. The second biggest is the increased campaign world bank space and my account vault space.

I have VIP on all my accounts.

macdeath_sig.png

6 minutes ago, MacDeath said:

For me the biggest benefit from VIP is the reduced durability loss to items such as mounts and harvesting tools. The second biggest is the increased campaign world bank space and my account vault space.

I have VIP on all my accounts.

I have years of VIP which I won't be using so not something I'm concerned about personally, but it is unfortunate that ACE wasn't able to avoid crossing the line with VIP despite claiming they would avoid it. At least they are slightly marketing that VIP will be a "high value benefit" within campaigns and not entirely glossing over it like it won't matter at all. 

9 minutes ago, veeshan said:

VIP should give the current bonuses (probs worth like 3 bucks a month is u ask me) Along with $15 worth of crowns to spend in the shop for cosmetics and things.

VIP does provide $15 worth of crowns per month.

IhhQKY6.gif

10 minutes ago, MacDeath said:

ACE sen't out an email today about VIP. Did you not get it? Check yer spam folders?

i just dont check emails daily :P im not important enough to need to see my emails daily :P but yeah thanks i did just read it then :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 minute ago, veeshan said:

i just dont check emails daily :P im not important enough to need to see my emails daily :P but yeah thanks i did just read it then :P

So you might have missed my email offering 1 bazillion in-game gold I sent yesterday? No problem I found another taker.

macdeath_sig.png

7 hours ago, APE said:

I have years of VIP which I won't be using so not something I'm concerned about personally, but it is unfortunate that ACE wasn't able to avoid crossing the line with VIP despite claiming they would avoid it. At least they are slightly marketing that VIP will be a "high value benefit" within campaigns and not entirely glossing over it like it won't matter at all. 

I can ensure every shred of that VIP goes to a good home.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

7 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

I can ensure every shred of that VIP goes to a good home.

Didnt they change from the intended route of having vip be a currency type that could be traded by player? I thought it was a situation where I could buy you VIP, but not give you my existing VIP.

56 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

Didnt they change from the intended route of having vip be a currency type that could be traded by player? I thought it was a situation where I could buy you VIP, but not give you my existing VIP.

I still have the option of gifting it last I checked.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"