Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 Test Bug Reports for 6/11/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

• Loading into game for the first time with update, Intro video breaks the login. Second time login skips intro and then when trying to press the Replay Intro It goes to the blank screen with nothing but the ESC Exit key showing and locks up the game.
Edited by furriousbeardshow

Crowfall Affiliate link:

http://crowfall.com/register/?affiliateCode=furriousbeardshow

• New registers get into earlier Beta Groups + Store Discount

Discount Code: furriousbeardshow

Threw blessed hammers for five minutes with the Dined buff from Ice Cream. Never procced. There were sometimes glitches in my combat log, but nothing ever registered.

Further, even if it was working, it's completely irrelevant compared to other foods. I am not sure I understand the choice for an internal cooldown of 30 seconds? It's not like it hits for that much. Should just be a fixed chance of proccing, no cooldown at all, simply balance it with your expected value.

June 11, 2021

• vc_short_desc unknown.png
  • text says 10, quest says 20 unknown.png
  • Frostweavers get a second Frezzing Blast power called Ice Blastunknown.png
    • Doesn't have a casting animation either nor does it convert ice, just uses the same vfx as Freezing Blast
  • Can't search for Guilds on the Guild Panel unknown.png
  • Opening the crafting, talents, details, or map windows increases SPK by 1. Closing the map window also increases SPK by 1
  • The slots used UI doesn't update when you put items into or take items out of the vault unknown.png
  • This message showed up when I tried to unequip my axe without having adequate inventory space. I don't think this is the correct error message that should showunknown.png
  • Arcane weapons don't have images. The white box above is an arcane weapon
  • Restrictions on Enchanted weapons are broken. <\OBR>. Also they have super high sac valuesunknown.png
  • The purple arcane skin wrapper thing on weapons can't be viewed from the sides  unknown.pngunknown.png
  • Several locations on the Arborium, Solarium, Lunarium, and Skypoint maps have overlapping text, making them unreadable unknown.png
    • "Hey guys! Let's meet at Team DhurOnBLuFralyn!"
  • Twitch Auroch mount isn't playing any footstep sfx
  • hippo reads 0/0. dunno if someone put the deed in before me and it bugged out or notunknown.png
  • Can't interact with the Barracks plot at the Keep of King Robert Flynn in Skypoint
  • Faction members don't show up on the leaderboard in GRunknown.png
  • sometimes the UI breaks and I can't put any points into the top stat. happens after a respec. relogging or zoning fixes it
  • Opening cinematic doesn't play and esc can't be used to skip it

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

39 minutes ago, grekko said:

Knight Shield Slam ability still does not hit the target. You should remove the forward charge of this ability.

Practice dummies don't have collision, which is why it didn't connect. Using it against other players or mobs is a better test for functionality

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

2 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

Practice dummies don't have collision, which is why it didn't connect. Using it against other players or mobs is a better test for functionality

Ok thx