Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 Test Bug Reports for 6/11/2021

God damnit. lets just poorly made dergs on the crafters more.  No specialty seals is hogwash. Making people go get enchantment drops to get crafting gear. hogwash. 

It is already a custard chore, 2 steps, forward shoot self in foot. 2 steps back 

custard hogwash

The last quest the Earth Sentinel gives after choosing a faction is to "Go to the Arborium". It should be the Solarium. The quest also says that the sentinel is honored that I have chosen to remain Earth faction, but I'm Sun faction based on my guild.

Huebald, the NPC that we are to interact with for the quest, says "Welcome to the Arborium". New players are going to be confused with the different names.

Edited by Arkade

Ok so it seems the item you craft will have the glowing aura of your current vessel instead of the actual quality of the item itself, I think lol. thus the lego glowing stone, even though its a uncommon quality... If this is a new intended feature them omg I absolutely love it! This way anyone receiving a crafted item will instantly know the vessel quality of the crafter making the item. I think its a wonderful idea and it should stay!

unknown.png

Edited by CaptainSlashin
typo

This is very odd...

I have a power bound to (ALT+1). When I am running to the left (A), if I then attempt to use that power (ALT+1), nothing happens. I can use that power as expected when using the other movement keys (W, S, D). I've checked my input settings and nothing is bound to (ALT+A).

The likelihood of this being just a configuration issue on my part is high, but I thought I'd throw it out there.  

I'm hard stuck on the new PVP NPE on the step where it sends you back to the earth temple to talk about your vessels. This may be related to faction or something but I can't talk to this sentinel.

HqKrAT4.png

Just testing the NPE on this build and the Quest chain broke for me about 3/4 way through.

Was sent to the NPC to buy and then equip an exploration discipline...I equipped a quarryman and was sent to the next NPC...before this patch I was asked to craft a basic Hammer and then an intermediate hammer.However I was instead asked to use the harvesting buff while harvesting stone..I did this and returned to the NPC,now he asks me to craft the hammer,I do it and the Quest line stops..cant continue!

image.png

That is not exactly the same as

image.png

The 'to those removed' part is super important. And can imho be a deal breaker to some. It is one thing to grant immunity to multiple ailments on command and another to grant immunity to things you cleanse from someone.

1 hour ago, superbearwars said:

This is very odd...

I have a power bound to (ALT+1). When I am running to the left (A), if I then attempt to use that power (ALT+1), nothing happens. I can use that power as expected when using the other movement keys (W, S, D). I've checked my input settings and nothing is bound to (ALT+A).

The likelihood of this being just a configuration issue on my part is high, but I thought I'd throw it out there.  

You aren't supposed to be able to bind powers to those slots, only consumable. I just tried it and wasn't able to put any powers there.

Or did you mean a consumable (food, bandage, etc.)?

When upgrade toolbelts, the slot for the coin is locked and says that it can only be used when upgrading epic belts. However, if I have a coin in my inventory, the slot unlocks and can be used when upgrading any belts, regardless of the quality. The resulting belt doesn't get the buff from the coin, but someone is going to mistakenly do it and be out 50k gold.

20 minutes ago, Arkade said:

You aren't supposed to be able to bind powers to those slots, only consumable. I just tried it and wasn't able to put any powers there.

Or did you mean a consumable (food, bandage, etc.)?

That's odd. I can bind powers to those slots, and I can use them just fine--UNLESS I'm pressing the A key at the same time. But if I need to just switch my keybindings, I can deal with that.