Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 TEST Feedback for 6/11/2021

It still feels like there is too much dead space on the map. I would recommend sprinkling in more small wartribe/monster camps/groups into more parcels with a guaranteed Elite/Captain spawn. For example, the burned out village around Stonehaven in SkyPoint should really have something in it.

Playing Ranger Brigand is not fun with the new weapon weight increase. You're out of energy way too quickly and have to use the Ultimate (as soon as the ability is up) to avoid that. Abilities cost way too much energy.

I'll say I also don't like the changes to weapon weight changes. I think it's too much to have it be tied to a system like Enchants. I mean, right now, we can't even get enchants unless a dev is online, and we don't know how hard it will be finding Group Bosses, on top of getting an Enchant, on top of getting the right one, etc. It would be slightly better if the choice is between extra auto-attack damage or more skill damage, but being pigeon-holed into having a heavy weapon, especially if you don't want it, is bad.

Also, why are there no healing dummies anywhere. I can't even build Barracks in any of the keeps. I have to resort to jumping off cliffs etc. to test half of the healing abilities,

On 6/12/2021 at 3:16 AM, coolster50 said:

I like that you can build up the buildings in the Skypoint keeps, however, I wish it was RNG which buildings (excluding the Barracks) were placed in the keeps. That would make owning Keeps with specific buildings, or a specific combination of buildings, really important and drive the Faction warfare. I'm also imaging that this is what Shadows will look like, except with inventory looting and Divine Favor cards.

75k for the Respec tome seems excessive. A Keep is 75k. I don't think Respec is worth a Keep. 25k or 50k seems more reasonable, imo. That's like 2 hours solo farming in a regular Wartribe camp. For 75K, I might as well reroll since it'll take about the same amount of time to farm 75k as it does to redo the NPE.

Riverlands Biome is really nice. Now I want Rivers that flow along the map like roads do. Maybe even bridges where road and river parcels intersect. Also, I want Riverlands in my EK :D  Riverland parcels should also show water on the map.

The reason is 75K is to either make you farm for 2 hours or buy VIP. The game needs support after launch. I would like to see a drop in the VIP price $5.00/month (I think many will subscribe for a year and support the game)

37 minutes ago, WarRath said:

The reason is 75K is to either make you farm for 2 hours or buy VIP. The game needs support after launch. 

Yes for those times when B2P purchase price of 50$ and microtransaction cash shop isnt enough. Maybe we will be lucky and get to pay for 'expansions' and perhaps even some DLC's.

75k gold for a respec tome is really way too much. I think most of us had been expecting somewhere under 10k when it was announced. I'm not sure, maybe an hour's grind is reasonable, so 5k-12k, depending on the zone.

I and most of us I guess will be VIP on launch, but you'll get a lot of complaints from new players joining if it's at that cost then.

11 hours ago, veeshan said:

WTB 1 key toggle for range and melee tray pllllleeeease.

We really need a toggle instead of 2 keys, makes no sense that it is 2 keys currently and feels so clunky

24 minutes ago, Einlu said:

We really need a toggle instead of 2 keys, makes no sense that it is 2 keys currently and feels so clunky

The biggest concern here, is how that would handle on a brigand in terms of the small situations where you want to leave stealth into you ranged tray directly.

A system that toggles the the Ranged and Melee similar to how you can exit stealth by pressing the stealth key again, really would be nice QOL though.

You have screwed harvesters.

• Removed harvesting armor through seals, requiring possibly an enchantment but we have not seen it yet.
  • Nerfed the advanced rune tools which is a huge kick in the nuts for harvesters not to mention that the runecrafters have to spend a ton of materials to make them decent and they end up at best 1/3rd of what they were.
  • All this does is cause harvesting to take a minimum of 4x longer than it did before with fewer rewards. That is unacceptable especially given the volume of materials that are required to make 1 craft for a lot of items.
  • 1 change, ok, I get it. But you have totally gutted productivity and the hot zones are in no way able to help alleviate that. There are no stone or ore hot zones that have been put in game yet that we have seen anyways.

Oh, while I'm at it, low level crafting is not useful for anything. I'm not sure what you think it is for but the only value is selling or sacrifice until you get the disciplines to drop to make better than war tribe gear.

Edited by Spawl

Being able to take legendary crafting and harvesting belts off the free TEST vendor instead of just green belts would save a lot of time testing each crafting. Otherwise you waste time combining belts together.

the Tunnel minor discipline states it will allow you to travel past obstacles in your path, but it currently does not. even a root of an oak tree in your path will stop you, 

Edited by el_boleo

2 hours ago, UnderGrowth said:

The biggest concern here, is how that would handle on a brigand in terms of the small situations where you want to leave stealth into you ranged tray directly.

A system that toggles the the Ranged and Melee similar to how you can exit stealth by pressing the stealth key again, really would be nice QOL though.

it should just be range and melee, Stealth should be the only separate button

Veeshan Midst of UXA

35 minutes ago, veeshan said:

it should just be range and melee, Stealth should be the only separate button

yes that would be nice, but you still have to solve wanting the ability to exit stealth directly into the ranged tray.

Armor values are incredibly low, Plate classes getting to about 35% in high end gear. With armor pen being built into trees, on weapons, discs, buffs and debuffs, getting to 35%+ armor pen is fairly easy. Its actually almost impossible to not have 35% if you are playing correctly. This means all classes are functionally not wearing any armor at all times. There is no difference in tankiness between plate classes and leather. PDM has functionally taken the place of mitigations. This is why PDM stakes are a must. The problem with this being that part of each classes balance and trade offs is their armor class. There is currently NO penalty to running all leather and almost everyone is. Armor pen needs to be halved atleast or changed to be multiplicative rather than subtractive. PDM buffs probably need to be halved as well or hard capped at about 25% unless blocking/parrying. Armor values need to be doubled or so. Most games have plate at 60%, mail at 45-50% and leather at 30-40%. Multiplicative armor pen and real armor would make the game much more balanceable. At this time healers fall of a cliff at end game as damage keeps scaling but not one ever gets tankier. This is why we had/have people getting hit by 6k neckbreakers. Armor NEEDS to matter or a huge part of the games progression is invalidated. We don't want everyone at 75% mits like back before passive training was removed but armor needs to matter.

4 hours ago, UnderGrowth said:

Its almost as if this problem wasnt solved 20 years ago with the inclusion of multiple hotbars on the screen at one time.

1 hour ago, Toadwart said:

Its almost as if this problem wasnt solved 20 years ago with the inclusion of multiple hotbars on the screen at one time.

It's almost as if you have completely missed what the problem is here in the first place, And also the fact that limited hotkeys are a design choice on top of that.

The toggles in reference also change the associate active weapon. As only one (ranged, or melee) weapon and it's respective stats are ever active at one time.

In short your reference doesn't even remotely address the concerns being discussed.

Would it hurt to put Soil on a vendor, cause I'm starting to get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and I'm only at Fief, TY

Seems like those quests at skypoint (kill some players etc.) is sorta tied to the end of NPE.

I think that is bad. Most Vets wont run the NPE, some newbs wont either. So I think we should move towards making the NPE self contained.

Why cant it be divided in 4 parts after all? If I want to simply do the Moon Temple part I should be able to. Similarly I should be able to just receive all these quests if i got to lvl 30 out of the NPE.

9 hours ago, UnderGrowth said:

yes that would be nice, but you still have to solve wanting the ability to exit stealth directly into the ranged tray.

it can just default to melee when breaking stealth

Veeshan Midst of UXA