Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.530 Test Bug Reports for 6/14/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

As an Earth Faction player, approaching the Sky Point Solarium gate at T11 does not activate a Sanctuary/Wrath of the Gods effect.

Approaching the Sky Point Lunarium gate at f22 does correctly activate a Sanctuary/Wrath of the Gods effect.

8OPDTbx.png

@ArtCraftQA Since you need more info:
Pix Fix Passive does not work as described in combination with the skill Fountain Of Life

Can be tested by comparing Fountain of Life VS Fountain of Life while being affected by Pix Fix

1. equip Major discipline "Naiad"
2. use Fountain of Life on a target with multiple allies nearby (minimum 3 additional allies within 8m next to the target, fountain of life ground area affect must not touch additional allies)
3. count the amount of chain heals applied to the allies nearby
=> it chains to 2 additional targets

Then

1. equip Major discipline "Pixie" to gain the Pix Fix passive
2. repeat above step and count amount of chain heals applied to the allies nearby
=> it chains to 2 additional targets

Expected result: Pix Fix increases the Chain Heal count from Fountain of Life by 1 (from 2 additional targets to 3 additional targets)

Actual result: Pix Fix has no effect on the Chain Heal count from Fountain of Life and stays at 2 additional targets

If you still need more info about this bug report I'm afraid I can't simplify it more and you need to check with the devs.

Noticed a new spell on druid not in any patch notes, and does not have a tool tip. 

Spell Name: Lighting Bolt

Uses the same icon as Lighting Burst

unknown.png

EDIT: Went back and respec'ed I noticed I get the Lighting Bolt spell when I take the Lighting Burst talent under the Stormcaller Promotion. I still get the Lightning burst combo as well.

Edited by Tigari

Xeilias - Through Strength of Arms, We Bring Peace

on test their level has been dropped already to 10-12, same for the spiders in the canyon area as well. Of note the hellcats in the harvest ginseng and mushroom area are still 16-17 and can be challenging at the level you go there if get more than a couple on you.

Edited by Grivyn

• Bug: Was mounted in skypoint when I ran into a tree. Instead of colliding and getting pushed to the side, I rode up the tree and then fell down, taking fall damage.
  • Details:
    • On a minotaur warden.
    • On a Swift Nightmare Mount Figurine
    • Have video footage.

4 hours ago, CaptainSlashin said:

This happens to me every now and then on live and now test only way is to destroy it...unknown.png

the only way is to move the item from the first left top slot in your inventory, coz seems the crafted item only accepts to go there. But yeah, even tho, i don't think this should happen and it is definely a bug, an anoying one.

So, i am not able to take out from my bank all the items. I tried to see if only parcial stacks are affected but does not seem to be the case when i had problems taking a full stack of gravel a while after i could not. Every full stack of gold that was reduced from 99999 to lower amounts after i tried to take it all, also became stuck and even tho i have room in the inventory or if i make room through parcial stacks, they won't unstuck anymore.

edit: they definitely seems to all be items that used to be a full stack and when i pulled from the bank, they've been reduced to parcial stacks coz i already had a parcial stack which got full of that item in my inventory. (does that make any sense?)

Right now, i have these items stuck in my bank:

unknown.png?width=1143&height=643

Edited by Bluezinhaaa

• Not sure if this is normal, but game becomes blurry on High graphics at 1366x768 resolution when using FXAA or TAA anti-aliasing. SMAA is fine
  • Stealth and Movement Speed: Stealth aren't the same thing unknown.png
  • Water looks very Blue Screen of Death-y Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.06.14_-_15.45.4
  • #buff_amount_1# unknown.png
  • Not sure if a bug, but Jaswinder the Glorious, Kedar the Powerful, and Meera the Wealthy don't sound like the Sacrificer, Siege Captain, or Crafter unknown.png
  • I got another quest from the Elken exploration vendor after purchasing a crafting major (long after having completed the harvesting discipline quest), but I can't talk to Brak to complete the quest
  • These quests show the wrong victory cards: unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
    • it was weird since you already have cards for those quests unknown.png
  • There are no environmental objects here Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.06.14_-_20.06.4
  • I think Knotwood, Cobblestone, and Slag are counting as environmental objects and thus block placement of the Throne Lodge and Keep Throne Room
  • Picking up a parcel with empty chests doesn't decrement the container token limit, which means when you place the parcel back down, your token count gets higher and higher without placing any new container

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

9 hours ago, coolster50 said:
  • Not sure if this is normal, but game becomes blurry on High graphics at 1366x768 resolution when using FXAA or TAA anti-aliasing. SMAA is fine
  • Stealth and Movement Speed: Stealth aren't the same thing unknown.png
  • Water looks very Blue Screen of Death-y Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.06.14_-_15.45.4
  • #buff_amount_1# unknown.png
  • Not sure if a bug, but Jaswinder the Glorious, Kedar the Powerful, and Meera the Wealthy don't sound like the Sacrificer, Siege Captain, or Crafter unknown.png
  • I got another quest from the Elken exploration vendor after purchasing a crafting major (long after having completed the harvesting discipline quest), but I can't talk to Brak to complete the quest
  • These quests show the wrong victory cards: unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
    • it was weird since you already have cards for those quests unknown.png
  • There are no environmental objects here Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.06.14_-_20.06.4
  • I think Knotwood, Cobblestone, and Slag are counting as environmental objects and thus block placement of the Throne Lodge and Keep Throne Room
  • Picking up a parcel with empty chests doesn't decrement the container token limit, which means when you place the parcel back down, your token count gets higher and higher without placing any new container

There are clumps of wood that are counting and they screw up MANY areas. Let me find a pic
Covered the driftwood that counts as environment in sparklies.
unknown.png

Thorns return 50 damage to enemy but also to you at the moment.

At least thorns I get from Blood Rose are working like that and hurting me also on any enemy attack.

Edited by b0rch3

o rly...

unknown.png

banking the bandages in my inventory let me take the newly crafted ones. im able to take bandages if they equal 20, but as soon as  i use one  i can no longer take them from crafting menu again. same error

unknown.png

ice stores still dont custard persist through zoning. and the map loads slow as custard still. please fix before launch. 

Edited by yianni