Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crowrise

About The Male Frostweaver Face/head

Am i the onlyone who think the frostweaver male head is deformed and its weird to look at?

Dont want to look bossy but.. I think if more people think the same it could have a little and easy edition.

Dont be mean. its my opinion

edit: i think i would separate the closer eye from the nose, and i would make his back/uper head smaller

Edited by crowrise

Your opinion sucks!  I hate you and hate the things you like!

Okay, but seriously, I was thinking the same thing when I looked at the shot.  Maybe it's just an awkward pose or something?  Time will tell.

I had noticed something was askew with big-blue, and I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I didn't think it was the head. If you take a look at the guy overall his design is very slender, it's kinda like they meant for him to be wispy but decided at the last moment he looked too effeminate and WHAM... god-pecs happened and they red-shroomed his braincase so it didn't look tiny in comparison to his new shoulder-span.

Edited by fawne

He seems to be lacking a neck.

his neck is not visible but he have one. Imagine if we puted his head even higher to make his neck visible, i tried to imagine it and my eyes hurt

I edited the original post, thats what i would make to him:  i would separate the closer eye from the nose, and i would make his back/uper head smaller

Edited by crowrise

I sorta agree the character is just a little bit off. I wish they used another hair style also. I get elves have long hair even for boys but I don't think it should be just as long as the girl version. If they made a ponytail or something it may have been cooler (no pun intended). Idk, something is just off about him and I can't put my finger on it. I think the more angular face and model type look and pose also might add to the fact he doesn't seem as cool (again, no pun). If they made him in a more warrior style stance instead of looking like a winter line ice model, he might have been better.