Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Earth Tankard is looking for a spot on your belt!

JUNE 16 - JUNE 20 New Player Experience Testing Reward
Play the new New Player Experience - Beginning to the End

We would appreciate your help testing our updated New Player Experience - join us Wednesday through Sunday, June 20, 2021. Play for 4-hours or more on the Test Server to get rewarded for your support!

Beginning Wednesday (June 16) we are hoping for your support in testing the updated New Player Experience (NPE) on Test. We'd like you to create a new character and play through the full experience - for 4-hours or more!  Please post any bugs you may come across here, and we always look forward to your feedback here.  In addition, please use the Community Likes and Dislikes feedback thread to share more focused feedback. 

PLEASE NOTE: To earn the *Earth Tankard: 

• *Playtest the updated NPE - Play through the Full NPE (Level 30)
  • June 16 - 20 for 4-hours or more (if you played on 6/16 at any time, we’ll include that time!)
  • One Earth Tankard Entitled Per Account; Redeemed on June 22, 2021

earth-Tankard-web-2_copy.jpg

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

2 hours ago, WarRath said:

Is the Fort quest part of the NPE quest line. That quest is nearly impossible to solo

Sounds like the quest is teaching a valuable lesson, Forts are difficult to solo.

Edited by MacDeath

Mac

Gotta say, huge improvements on the newest NPE. Only criticisms would be two things:

1) Make me use more than just a catapult and have me actually shoot at something structural, not just dummies. Trebuchet and Ballista are more useful in general than catapult.

2) So. Many. Kill. Quests. 

IMevrIJ.png

7 hours ago, CrusaderW said:

So do we also have to kill the 40 animals, the herald/chief and kill 10 players to get the tankard... That's kind of a dreg on test....

That aint going to happen. Everyone is doing EQs in preparation for release

How about giving the darn thing for trying the NPE till level 30 thats it.

will it be there useable after launch? i.e. will the tankard be there when we go live?

cuz i had some other stuff, like a purple mug, and some other stuff, and then i put them on some live characters and equipped them, but i dont see them anymore except on those characters.  i hope they re-appear after launch?

Edited by TimeTrapper

16 hours ago, CrusaderW said:

So do we also have to kill the 40 animals, the herald/chief and kill 10 players to get the tankard... That's kind of a dreg on test....

You have to be on Test server for 4 hours or more during the window. That's it Do as much (or as little) of the NPE as you are comfortable with.

Mac

Thanks for fixing the NPE for SUN. We have been waiting for (3) days to finish the quest. Can we get the tankard event extended? 

On 6/17/2021 at 7:19 AM, ACE-Tiggs said:

JUNE 16 - JUNE 20 New Player Experience Testing Reward
Play the new New Player Experience - Beginning to the End

We would appreciate your help testing our updated New Player Experience - join us Wednesday through Sunday, June 20, 2021. Play for 4-hours or more on the Test Server to get rewarded for your support!

Beginning Wednesday (June 16) we are hoping for your support in testing the updated New Player Experience (NPE) on Test. We'd like you to create a new character and play through the full experience - for 4-hours or more!  Please post any bugs you may come across here, and we always look forward to your feedback here.  In addition, please use the Community Likes and Dislikes feedback thread to share more focused feedback. 

PLEASE NOTE: To earn the *Earth Tankard: 

• *Playtest the updated NPE - Play through the Full NPE (Level 30)
  • June 16 - 20 for 4-hours or more (if you played on 6/16 at any time, we’ll include that time!)
  • One Earth Tankard Entitled Per Account; Redeemed on June 22, 2021

earth-Tankard-web-2_copy.jpg

I think it is appropriate and should reward all the players until July the 1st who have invested 4 hours into the questing after they wipe the live servers - especially since Test is down almost twice a day for server maintaince.

MQfHl7c.png