Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 Test Bug Reports for 6/17/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I've reported this bug a year ago, it is still not fixed, and it is going to drive a lot people mad on Launch.

How to reproduce:

1) Open Control Panel.

2) Enter Keyboard settings.

3) For the setting "Repeat rate" move slider all the way to the right (Fast).

1AfYFMn.png

4) Login into Crowfall and use any channelled power/interaction. Try to use runegates, release your crow, channel Rapid Fire or Nature Avatar or Pulverise. 

5) You will see your action constantly interrupts itself and you can't finish it.

6) Go back to Keyboard settings and move slider all the way to the left. Now bug is fixed.

The default position for slider is in the middle and it causes skills to interrupt themselves rarely. But as you move slider to the right (which a lot of us fast-typing folks do), Crowfall becomes nightmare.

My Jewel craft Character doesn't seem to have the Ring Setting Craft able Item.

I've deleted the Disc and put it back on.

I've made Multiple belts in different colors, Green, Blue, Purple, and Lego.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cw4ejKT1lVkWugiRJHai-w-ka9NCz4AU/view?usp=sharing

Crafting

• Added a chest socket to the Crafting Deck

I don't see any Chest Socket on Crafting Decks.

vNLXWhH.png

Is the Chest Socket intended to be in addition to a socket for a crafting table, or instead of one? It would be a lot more useful if it was both.

fGhjtCF.png

IhhQKY6.gif

Despite having a legendary armorsmithing belt and Planishing hammer treated steel has vanished from the ore processing section and cannot be found in the blacksmithing table.

etQIP7w.png

Also please eventually add the enchants to a box on test!

Edited by TwoLucky

I just completed the Glory victory card quest. Maybe I misunderstood how the quest works, but I thought I would get the reward from the NPC. Upon turning in the quest, I didn't get anything. The reward for the victory card in the divine favor tab is 4 domination dust, so maybe I'll get it when the campaign ends, but the quest dialogue made me think otherwise.