Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 Test Bug Reports for 6/17/2021 V2

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I was going through the NPE got through the part that was on live and was about to start the new stuff on test and noticed a quest marker by the Exploration Discipline Vendor.  ended up just being a repeat then the vendor send me to talk to Brak Lionshield and can't.   Its kind of annoying having a quest that can't be completed in my log and no option I know of to remove the quest.

Spirit Whip is doing some crazy stuff on test.  I have used it with  Stormcaller and Archmage and it does very different things.

Stormcaller (video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XQp_VgamOIJsp_13NmtMZmM-STWOiW9I/view?usp=sharing)
it will do a double hit on the primary target and the 3rd hit will "whip" to a second target.  Does this no matter which practice dummy you use at the ranger camp thats part of the NPE.  This is also causing the Capacitate stacks to stack faster as each dmg hit causes a stack.  Meaning on single target attacks you effectively get Lightning Shield (6 stacks of Capacitate) twice as fast.

Archmage (video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YkAiCBL7R3ydqsXm2Yy8uwKi_sNQcdxi/view?usp=sharing)
Will whip to all 3 practice dummys IF you are attacking the right or left dummy.  If you attack the middle dummy it only damages that dummy once and "whips" to one other dummy but not both.  I am guessing this is the actual "whip" of the ability where it can only damage going in one direction which is fine.  Just not clear in the description that is what it does.

Either way it is functioning differently between these two promotions and I wanted to report it.

Edited by Maliknar
included effects on Capacitator talent.

fatherjimforumsig.gif

The description on the Stormcaller Capacitor talent is misleading or this mechanic isnt working as intended.  It reads "Causes your basic attack to add a spark counter".  Only Lightning Crack is adding the spark counter.  Static Bolt and Shock Bolt do nothing. In order to have enough sparks to affect Lighting Burst into Lighting Strike into Aurora Emitter combo you have to basic attack 9 times in sequence ensuring you land Lightning Crack.

Current Capacitor description screenshot:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rzYofspBPdKLyP2X8a-YKPJiS7yUwNnJ/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Maliknar

fatherjimforumsig.gif

During the NPE I was on the quest "Village Cleansed - Face phantoms of the past".  After burning the journal and spawning the Bloodseeker boss, he despawned after a certain amount of time while actively fighting.  After despawning I am no longer able to continue in the NPE as I no longer have the journal and I cannot complete the boss fight.

Edit: Logging out and back into the game did return the journal to my inventory and I could repeat the boss fight.

Edited by Gratch
clarification

Getting the message that I can no longer return to the statue I'm bound to so I'm returning to Temple. I've never bound this character to a statue so I should return to Temple anyway.

6 hours ago, Fayde said:

Using the Appearance Compendium: Half-Elf on a Head Mold: Axe will result in the final crafted axe having 20 weight instead of 15.

It's not the appearance compendium. All the 1H Crafted weapons are now 20 Weight it seems, except the 1H Mace which is now 50 Weight. 2H Mace is 75 Weight, and I believe other 2H weapons are 40 Weight.

Granted it's test Server, and these aren't permanent NPC's Their Placement in the Sun Temple in Dregs is less than Ideal.

unknown.png

This Vendor however, which is super out of place, seems to be a permanent one based where they are in Earth Temple Gods Reach. But looks very out of place here.

unknown.png

Edited by UnderGrowth