Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 Test Bug Reports for 6/17/2021 V2

Stunned mobs are frequently changing position to face players even when stunned. So it's next to impossible to, for example, kidney shot something and then get behind it. It's not 100% of the time, but it's very very often. Most notably, spiders, hellcats, etc. in Sun Temple zone.

Edited by Pystkeebler

• Can't see HP bars on Practice dummiesunknown.png
  • This is not the execute you are looking forCrowfall_Screenshot_2021.06.17_-_23.18.5
  • Careless Whisper does not have any VFX for when Empowered Whispers procs. It used to have VFX and SFX associated with it
  • This wall segment isn't connectedCrowfall_Screenshot_2021.06.17_-_23.27.07.72.png
  • Keen Guard's tool tip is wrong. It does not give 150 barrier for 3 seconds for any number of pips unknown.png
  • Healing Bonus and Personal Healing Modifier aren't applying to Dirge's Keen Guard heal
  • logged into my alt account for the first time on 6.54, but didn't get the opening cinematic
  • Potion preview shows Rare Potions, but the potions are actually Uncommonunknown.png
  • There's this little swirl VFX that appears when you use a power. Noticed it on Knight and Frostweaver Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.06.19_-_01.31.0
  • Sometimes Knight Block will go on a 30 second cooldown if you get interrupted while using it. Very annoying. https://clips.twitch.tv/InnocentHonestFalconKappaPride-zJB0uOdCgy1TTpZD
  • Got stuck in the ground when I placed a Throne Lodge on top of my self atop the new Mountain Parcel.
  • Runic recipes don't seem to be dropping from Elementals. Killed an Elemental Boss in Dregs and he didn't drop one. You used to be guaranteed 1 drop from an Elemental Boss. Haven't tried Big Boss or Mega Boss.
  • Some patches of grass don't change with the seasonsCrowfall_Screenshot_2021.06.18_-_22.00.2
Edited by coolster50

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Deadeye major is missing a skill (Muiltishot use to be on it) now it just 2 stats and sparring passive no 4th thing maybe it getting a new ability thats not in yet or maybe somone accidently deleted muiltishot on it :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Sooo orb skills (Waterspirit/Chaos Orb) are almost perfect now in regards to working properly however just this last problem i found. They work perfectly going down hills and around doodads and items and things however they still struggle going up hills. They try and go horizonal up the ramp or hill and it find a spot where it can glitch through horizontally and pop down below the ramp if possible if not it get eaten by the terrain, Ii found out it happens 2 ways atm.

1. as shown in the video it glitches when it changes planes angles so aka when it goes to top of ramp and transitions from 45degree angle to a flat terrain, happens on staircases and ramps into forts.

2. If its going up a hill for longer period of time so for example ramp up to the portal gates and the ramp to the cave statue camp. In this case it will travel roughly half the length it would normally go in almost every cases before glitching below the ground.

hope this helps.
props though on getting it to work as reliable as it does now much improvement :D just gotta get past this last issue and i think the orbs entitiy skills will be 100% good and you might be able add more orb type skills

Veeshan Midst of UXA

The NPE is broken (at least for me or SUN).

I get the Enemy Sanctuary Debuff and DIE no matter what I do. I just cant get there and cap the fort. NPE is broken

I cannot complete the NPE - therefore NO MUG

DFcBxPl.jpg

fcw8xOP.jpg

Edited by WarRath

2 hours ago, WarRath said:

The NPE is broken (at least for me or SUN).

I get the Enemy Sanctuary Debuff and DIE no matter what I do. I just cant get there and cap the fort. NPE is broken

I cannot complete the NPE - therefore NO MUG

It looks like it is all of Sun faction that has this issue.

Lunarium gate in Sky Point is killing friendlies again. Check my debuff and the other unfortunate crows.

unknown.png

Edited by Alcon

the earth temple stablemaster gave me the quest "canyon convergence".  Ran to the ? location for the turn-in NPC, but they are nowhere to be found.  

I'm unable to complete the quest, and stuck from advancing my quest line.

On 6/18/2021 at 10:06 AM, Maliknar said:

Spirit Whip is doing some crazy stuff on test.  I have used it with  Stormcaller and Archmage and it does very different things.

Stormcaller (video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XQp_VgamOIJsp_13NmtMZmM-STWOiW9I/view?usp=sharing)
it will do a double hit on the primary target and the 3rd hit will "whip" to a second target.  Does this no matter which practice dummy you use at the ranger camp thats part of the NPE.  This is also causing the Capacitate stacks to stack faster as each dmg hit causes a stack.  Meaning on single target attacks you effectively get Lightning Shield (6 stacks of Capacitate) twice as fast.

Archmage (video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YkAiCBL7R3ydqsXm2Yy8uwKi_sNQcdxi/view?usp=sharing)
Will whip to all 3 practice dummys IF you are attacking the right or left dummy.  If you attack the middle dummy it only damages that dummy once and "whips" to one other dummy but not both.  I am guessing this is the actual "whip" of the ability where it can only damage going in one direction which is fine.  Just not clear in the description that is what it does.

Either way it is functioning differently between these two promotions and I wanted to report it.

I concur with SC and spirit whip.. when basic attacking "primary", whip hits "primary" then moves to secondary target.  Whip should be hitting secondary and tertiary targets after basic attacking primary.

Spirit Whip needs clarification on the radius of each whip jump.

Dummies in Earth Temple are friendly. Moon faction can't hit them. There isn't even a Barracks in the training area of The Lunarium for us to hit dummies at.

unknown.png

Edited by Alcon

7 hours ago, veeshan said:

Deadeye major is missing a skill (Muiltishot use to be on it) now it just 2 stats and sparring passive no 4th thing maybe it getting a new ability thats not in yet or maybe somone accidently deleted muiltishot on it :P

Multishot only appears if you are a Ranger. (Duelist can get it if they take Archery)

Melee Ranger LMB attacks don't damage wards

Fighting invisible players

This double outpost is buggy. Capped it, but UI still showed W owned and the fill was red instead of green. You can also cap from the tower or the campfire, but only the campfire updates the UI

KGV_sig.png

Ghost Army doesn't disappear when it hits an object anymore!!! However, now it disappears when it hits it's first target instead of continuing until it expires.

KGV_sig.png

After i would spend my Attribute points on one stat, the UI would still show me able to put points into just CON. Clicking the plus for CON did not increase it.

ui_attribute_bug_test.jpg?width=1440&hei

4RBitmy.png

Have reported before about combinations in keybinds to be spread out off UI widgets, same happens here in Spell book trays.

v3PR0Br.png

Have reported before about flickering tooltips on campfires, but now found it happens in any ground circle area buffing powers, like this stakes;

Also this tooltips have string description.