Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 TEST Feedback for 6/17/2021 V2

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Are the Crafted Weapon weights after the recent patch intended? Prior to the patch crafted 1h weapons were 15 Weight, except 1h mace which was 25 weight. Now 1h weapons are 20 weight and the 1h mace is 50 weight.

These weights seems excessive, an really hurt the energy based classes. they put the Knights resource costs through the roof, with Sentinal getting the worse of it.

Recent changes to weapon weights have increased the resource costs to the point that a 3 part combo from Discipline costs more than 5 pips as the first 2 parts each cost 2 pips.

Which is problematic for pip classes where 5 is the maximum.

If a player can slot a power, they should be able to use that power.

ScornofLife2.jpg

31 minutes ago, Scorn said:

Recent changes to weapon weights have increased the resource costs to the point that a 3 part combo from Discipline costs more than 5 pips as the first 2 parts each cost 2 pips.

Which is problematic for pip classes where 5 is the maximum.

If a player can slot a power, they should be able to use that power.

This sounds like an entirely different issue, as Weapon weight should have absolutely zero impact on Pip costs, since weapon weight increases skill cooldowns for pip classes instead.

It's both for Discipline powers.
There is no cost change to Class Powers for that very reason, as too high weapon weight made even using baseline skills impossible in past iterations.

Weapon weight will affect Basic Attack Damage (LMBs), Resource costs (for Discipline and non-pip Class Powers) and Cooldown (for Pip based Classes only)

Taking off a weapon with a Dual Wield Pip class such as Assassin or Duelist will actually allow the player to cast the Power.
Though they then are unable to use the Powers that require that Off Hand Weapon.

ScornofLife2.jpg

1 hour ago, UnderGrowth said:

Are the Crafted Weapon weights after the recent patch intended? Prior to the patch crafted 1h weapons were 15 Weight, except 1h mace which was 25 weight. Now 1h weapons are 20 weight and the 1h mace is 50 weight.

These weights seems excessive, an really hurt the energy based classes. they put the Knights resource costs through the roof, with Sentinal getting the worse of it.

If archer duelweild maces you legit get 1skill maybe 2 before you have no energy.

I don't think duel maces are viable for anyone now singles maces are brutal too since there the weight of the old heavy mace which was barely usable.

Not to mention weapon weight basic attack dmg penalty

Veeshan Midst of UXA

25 minutes ago, UnderGrowth said:

This sounds like an entirely different issue, as Weapon weight should have absolutely zero impact on Pip costs, since weapon weight increases skill cooldowns for pip classes instead.

Templars get an extra 5-25 sec cd now for all there skills now.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Gotta say, huge improvements on the newest NPE. Only criticisms would be two things:

1) Make me use more than just a catapult and have me actually shoot at something structural, not just dummies. Trebuchet and Ballista are more useful in general than catapult.

2) So. Many. Kill. Quests. 

IMevrIJ.png

• Updated the World Select button to instead say PLAY

This doesn't feel like a good change. If you already have a world selected, "PLAY" and "Enter Campaign" conflict with each other from a user's point of view. Additionally, "PLAY" is not intuitive for a button that will allow the user to change the world the character is loading into. 

I'll probably have more later but here is what I have so far. Also thanks for adding some basic enchants to a box! (Box is next to jewelry station for those that don't know)

Why does Gloom the Gryphon give me Elk Coins?

Please fix the question icons to both be centered and all be the same size as the one that are over NPC heads or one of an appropriate size for the object it is pointing to.

p4sAh7S.jpeg

Add the question mark book marker to the Sun Temple Gate (and probably other gates too when necessary)

Edited by TwoLucky

Stonemasons building recipe seem a little to expensive (took me 1 hour of buying resources off the vendors just to make 2 cottages) let alone the bigger buildings and actually gathering the resources themselfs :P lol

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Stonemasons building recipe seem a little to expensive (took me 1 hour of buying resources off the vendors just to make 2 cottages) let alone the bigger buildings and actually gathering the resources themselfs :P lol

Edited 1 hour ago by veeshan

As someone who has messed with Stonemasonry extensively, you really start to hate life when you try to build anything larger than the cottage. Getting to a Manor or Guild hall is painstaking, but when you look at the aspect of they offer the same building for purchase on their website for 80$ (Guild Hall) or 110$ (Manor) being able to make it with in game resources as an alternative is why the building cost would be so high IMO. I mean, Im just thinking, they arent gonna make it easy if they have the same option for real money. 

Edited by BeardslayTTV

IMevrIJ.png

Potion of beeswax takes 6 beeswax to make and you probaly wont get 6 beeswax as a return for the 30 minutes to cover the cost

Cutting grit pot will prob be same boat.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

I just spent about 20 minutes grinding underhill thinking that they would drop the stolen page for Overrun the Underhill quest before noticing that I had a quest marker for it. Can the quest text be updated to make it more clear that you should search the building for it?

Very much dislike the camera delay on shadowstep and other teleports. Feels like I lose control of my character for a second. Can't reliably do things like shadowstep -> backstab before someone retaliates out of it.

Edited by Pystkeebler

1 hour ago, veeshan said:

Potion of beeswax takes 6 beeswax to make and you probaly wont get 6 beeswax as a return for the 30 minutes to cover the cost

Cutting grit pot will prob be same boat.

Seems odd to require the thing you want to get the thing you want.

Was OK for harvesting potions because could get basic ore etc easy and let you get better quality.

Should definitely reassess these potions

unknown.png

This is the loot off of a level 40 Herald of Yaga. Not worth the 10 minutes of damage, 4 level 35 legendary vessels and equipment it took to kill this thing. I expect it would die faster with two groups, and that you may be able to kill these things with a large group and gain value for the heads they drop, but this is pretty bad loot for a level 40 mob. It should be much better.

1 hour ago, galvia said:

unknown.png

This is the loot off of a level 40 Herald of Yaga. Not worth the 10 minutes of damage, 4 level 35 legendary vessels and equipment it took to kill this thing. I expect it would die faster with two groups, and that you may be able to kill these things with a large group and gain value for the heads they drop, but this is pretty bad loot for a level 40 mob. It should be much better.

No enchants at all huh. Are these just not on the Group boss drop tables right now? seems odd.