Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PvP On Specific Parcels, Not Whole EK

18 hours ago, BeardslayTTV said:

I kind of hope in the future we have the option to enable pvp only in certain areas of an EK rather than just the whole thing. Would be nice for having a multifunctional public EK. 

Yeah, this idea already came up some years ago, and I'm sure it's still somewhere on a list. Anyways, the answer at the time was that they tried - but had some serious issues with how things at the parcel borders would/could be handled. For example: What happens when an arrow is shot at a target within the parcel borders, but the target has moved to another (non-pvp) parcel at the moment it hits - especially with the melt-together/no-build nomansland between at parcelborders. Of course there are possible solutions, but they would require a very specific and new ruleset/system that won't be necessary in order to launch the game, which is and has to be the first priority.

So yeah, there are chances that we may see it at some time in the future after launch. If launch is successfull enough and the demand grows over time. ;)

So ... thanks for being part of that. Keep it up. :)

Good to know! I thought I couldn't have been the first one to think of that lol,  as well, I did think of the problems that would create from a design perspective and as someone who knows nothing about the actual process to making a game, I have yet to think of/ offer any type of solution lol. But thanks for letting me know! Much appreciated.

IMevrIJ.png

30 minutes ago, veeshan said:

I have a feeling its already in on test, they added arena, marketplace and mountain tiles as campaign rewards on test im guessing the arena has pvp enabled

Do they really? I haven't been on TEST in like four days. I didn't notice it before, is it super new?

IMevrIJ.png

Just now, BeardslayTTV said:

Do they really? I haven't been on TEST in like four days. I didn't notice it before, is it super new?

top 20% in i think glory category gets it, i didnt get it so couldnt test that parcel did get market though, not sure what tghe arena and mountain one do since guild didnt get the top 20% there but  iwould assume arena would be pvp enabled

Veeshan Midst of UXA